Part 5 the truth part 2

"We have a new student in our class from today on," Aizawa said in his tired tone. It was Monday morning and he didn't want to be there... more than usual.

A purple-haired boy who looked like he hadn't seen a bed in days walked into the class. "I'm Hitoshi Shinso, I'm transferring from class 1C," he had the same sort of tired voice that Aizawa was famous for.

His hairstyle and eyes would have made Todoroki think he was Aizawa's secret love child or something.

"Go sit in the empty seat so we can continue class," Mr. Aizawa said, pointing to the seat behind Midoriya.

After school, the class walked back to the dorms together like always but this time Shinso had joined them. He still had to move into a room so all of his stuff was in a small pile in the common room.

"He's kinda hot don't you think?" Mina whispered to Kaminari. They were in the kitchen since it was their turn to prep dinner.

Kaminari shrugged.

"Oh come on Kami! It's just us here, you can tell me anything!" She said lightly punching Kaminari's shoulder. She seemed to use that line a lot.

"I don't know, I guess he's ok looking," he said. Well, that was a fat ass lie. Kaminari thought he was the most attractive person he'd seen in school but he was not going to tell Mina that in fear that she would tease him relentlessly, plus he didn't really want to admit it to himself either.

"Hey, guys? Are you almost done?" Sero called from the sitting area. "We want to play some games but don't want to leave you out," aww so thoughtful.

"Ya we'll be there in a minute," Kaminari said.

"K," Sero said before turning back to the group "they'll be done in a minute" he called.

"I wonder what game they're going to play," Kaminari said.

"Probably truth or dare again," Mina said. "I'm not gonna complain though I love the game."

And she was right they were playing truth or dare. Shinso was sitting out this game night just wanting to watch since this was his first night with class 1A. They sat in a circle and started asking truth or dare.

Mina had sort of targeted Kirishima, she knew he liked someone, she didn't know who but she knew it was someone in their class. Sero was having trouble coming up with any sort of truth or dare so his turns would take longer than the rest. Momo and Jiro opted out halfway through wanting to finish their homework for the night and Bakugo had exploded at Midoriya about 4 times and counting.

Kaminari had heard Shinso laugh a few times throughout the game. The sound made him feel warm inside. Kaminari being Kaminari thought he was sick so he went to the washroom thinking he was about to throw up. God this boy doesn't know what his own feelings are.

When he got back dinner was ready and they decided to settle around the tv and watch a movie.

As the days passed Kaminari had tried to figure out how to tell the school he's not a Beta. He wondered if he would get in trouble for lying about it for so long. A few of his classmates had sensed his stress and tried to help, but they hadn't been told yet so he declined their offers even if he really wanted to spend time with them.

Mina had just suggested going to the teacher he trusted the most first. Though that was a good idea he thought going to Aizawa first would be a better idea since he's their homeroom teacher. (Mic is the one he trusted most in case people were wondering)

"Are you ready to do this?" Mina asked as they stood in front of Aizawa's office.

"I- no, but I really have to do this. My anxiety has been through the roof lately and this should help calm it... at least a little."

They knocked on the door together. An unimpressed voice told them they could come in.

"What do you want?" Aizawa looked like he had just woken up from a nap.

"I need to talk to you about something," Kaminari said. His heart was racing faster and faster. Well, he was too far now to back out.

"And what's that?" Their teacher asked when Kaminari didn't continue. The teacher just hoped someone hadn't gotten pregnant or died.

"Well, umm- I... when I enrolled here, I- umm" Kaminari didn't really know how to say this. Anxiety was bubbling up in his stomach.

"Just spit it out boy," Aizawa said looking like he wanted to go back to bed.

Mina gave Kaminari's hand a small reassuring squeeze. "Well, I lied on my enrolment papers." Kaminari continued trying not to break down. "I was under the impression that UA didn't let omegas into the hero course so I umm I said I was a beta, but I'm not-" he was surprised with how steady his voice was.

"I know," Aizawa said with a straight face.

"How-?" Was all Kaminari could think to say.

"We get all of your records when you come here, I knew since the papers were filed," he said. "Principal Nezu had told me you had enrolled with a different second gender then what was on your files," he continued when his two students looked confused "and gave me the discretion of what to do with this information. I let it slide since you probably had a good reason for doing so."

There was a silence in the room that made Kaminari feel squirmy.

"So why would you think that we wouldn't allow Omegas to become hero's here?" Aizawa finally asked. "I'm curious."

"I-" Kaminari was on the verge of tears. "My aunt and some other kids told me," as soon as he had said that he knew that his aunt had been lying to him about that, or she just thought that Omegas didn't deserve to be heroes.

"Mr. Aizawa, if you knew then why wouldn't you tell Kami?" Mina asked.

"Honestly I just wanted to know if he would come to tell me," so in other words, he was torturing the boy till the guilt of lying was too much. Wow, great teacher right there (don't take that wrong I love Aizawa) "if you want, Kaminari, you can move down to the first floor with the other omegas, there is a free room there." Kaminari and Mina thought there was a smile on their teachers' face, but if it was there it was now gone. "Now go, I'm going to sle- I mean work."

They left the office and Kaminari let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He felt like there were 20 pounds lifted off his chest.