Pare 27 midnight conversation

Kaminari found it very hard to sleep that night and so did a few of his other classmates. As fun as scary stories by a campfire were... Kaminari loves sleep much better.

The omega found Kirishima and Sero sitting in the corner of the boy's room talking with a small light on. "Couldn't sleep?" He asked quietly as he joined the two.

"Nope," they both said. "You either?" Sero asked scooting over to make room for Kaminari.

"Same here, and it doesn't help that I'm not at home or the dorms," he sighed.

"I know what you mean," Kirishima said. "How can they even sleep? All I can think of is La Llorona or that doll coming to get me in my sleep."

"Those stories are the exact reason I have never had a doll or gone by a lake or river at night without people," Kaminari said curling into a small ball.

"Wait you've never had a doll? Not even when you were younger?" Sero asked.

"I had stuffed animals, those are different," Kaminari said. "If they looked remotely human they were not allowed near me or my room."

They chucked and continued chatting. "Hey Sero?" Kaminari started.

"Ya?"

"When are you going to ask out Mina?" The question surprised both boys.

"W-what do you mean?" Sero asked. In the dim light, Kaminari could see the small blush forming on his friend's face. He knew that Sero liked Mina, he was very obvious, though Kaminari wasn't sure if the omega in question liked Sero.

"Oh don't kid yourself, you like her and we all know it," Kaminari said with a small smile.

"It is a little obvious," Kirishima said. "So are you going to ask her out?"

"She'd probably kill me if I tried," Sero said. "And I don't think she even likes me like that, we're just friends."

"I think she likes you at least a little," the red-haired omega said leaning back on the wall. "It may not be as obvious, but I think she does."

"She's just waiting for you to ask her out, I'm sure of it," Kaminari said.

"Hey just because we're the only single ones in our friend group doesn't mean that I need to ask her out," Sero said. "Relationships are difficult, I don't think I want to have to deal with one while I'm in school, besides the League of Villains is attacking us a lot and it's would just add to the stress."

"Relationships aren't that stressful if you have the right person, Bakubabe and I aren't stressed about our relationship at all," Kirishima said happily.

"Ok but Bakugo is straight forward, Mina isn't. Anyway, can we just not talk about relationships right now? I'm getting really tired and want to try and sleep again," Sero said standing up.

"Fine, but this conversation isn't over," Kaminari said standing as well.

"Ya, we'll talk more in the morning," Kirishima said.

They all went to their respective beds and crawled under the covers. Kaminari closed his eyes to try and sleep but found himself thinking about the scary stores again. He tried for another 15 minutes but just couldn't sleep, his imagination going wild with vivid thoughts of the stories.

"Toshi?" He whispered sort of hoping his boyfriend was awake and would try and help him sleep. "Toshi are you awake?"

There was a small groan from the alpha before he opened his eyes, not moving his head off the pillow. "What?"

"I can't sleep," Kaminari said. "The stories scared me too much."

Shinso Sighed slightly before rolling on his side and opening his arms for Kaminari. Kaminari immediately took his spot in Shinso's arms. "You don't need to be scared," Shinso told him tiredly as he played with his hair. "I'll protect you, I'll always protect you Denki."

"I love you Shinso," Kaminari muttered into his chest.

For a moment Shinso was taken aback by this, that was the first time either of them had said 'i love you'

"I love you too Denki," Shinso said into Kaminari's hair.

Kaminari was able to fall asleep in Shinso's arms easily. He knew that Shinso would keep him safe. He knew that nothing bad would happen when he was with Shinso.

-

Shinso woke up around 6 am to Kaminari hugging him in his sleep and unconsciously snuggling his head into Shinso's chest. He found it adorable, but his arm was falling asleep because it was currently being used as a pillow and that was not fun.

Carefully he picked up the sleeping omegas head and pushed his pillow under it thankfully not waking up his boyfriend.

He managed to scotch away without disturbing his sleep, though for a moment he thought he woke up Kaminari because he started to mumble in his sleep.

Most words were too quiet and mumbled to be understood, but he did catch one. "To-mhmm Hi-toshi" Shinso tried not to laugh, he wondered what he could be dreaming about.

There were more mumbled words along with what must have been an attempt to laugh in his sleep. Shinso listened longer to see if he would be able to catch any more words other than his name, but he didn't.

By the time 7 o'clock came around more people started waking up. "Morning sleepyhead," Shinso said when he saw Kaminari sit up. Shinso had moved to Kaminari's bed to make sure he didn't wake him up.

"Mmhh" he looked like he wanted to sleep longer witch makes sense, he didn't exactly go to bed early. "What time is it?"

Their other classmates were either getting ready for the day or just waking up. "7:09," Shinso answered looking down at his phone, "you were talking in your sleep," Shinso mentioned as Kaminari struggled to get the energy to stand.

"I did? What did I say?" Kaminari's voice sounded like he was still half asleep.

"Nothing much that I could understand, Though I did hear my name a few times," Shinso said half teasingly. "What were you dreaming about?"

"Your name? Huh, I don't know what I was dreaming about," Kaminari said finally getting out of bed and finding his clothes for the day. "I'll be back in a minute," Kaminari said taking his clothes to the washroom to change.

No, he didn't know what he had been dreaming about but considering he had said Shinso's name he at least knew that Shinso was in it.

He tried to think of what the dream could have been about but came up with nothing.

(me: kminari's a bean and I want to protect him at all costs. Also me: Should I do angst...?)