Paer 32 Plan B

(So this is the last chapter of the book... *sigh* I can't believe it. Hope you enjoy!)

Shinso continued to try and explain everything to Kaminari over the summer break, he texted he called he even went to Kaminari's house once or twice but everything was ignored. Kaminari had blocked Shinso on every social media platform they had and wouldn't call him back no matter what he tried.

The first day back in the dorms Shinso found himself being pulled down the first-floor dorm hall by Midoriya. "Midoriya what are you doing?" Shinso asked not sure if he should struggle or not.

"This is plan B," was all he said before opening the hall closet and shoving Shinso in. The door was closed in his face before Shinso had time to process what was happening.

He turned to see Kaminari looking away from him with crossed arms. "What are you doing here?" He asked annoyance clear in his voice. Those were the first words the blond omega had spoken to Shinso since their fight.

"Midoriya kinda shoved me in here," Shinso said scratching the back of his neck. "You?"

"Same," Kaminari said, refusing to look at the alpha.

There was a long silence between the two. Neither of them knew what to do or say. "I'm sorry about what happened at the training camp," Shinso started.

"I don't want to talk about it," Kaminari spat with venom in his voice.

Shinso sighed and sat down leaning his head against the wall. "I don't think Midoriya's gonna let us out unless we do," Shinso said. There was silence and Kaminari still refused to look at Shinso. "Look, Monoma tricked me, I didn't want to kiss him," Shinso started to say.

"But you did," Kaminari said, if looks could kill Shinso would have been dead. "And I don't care that your sorry, you still cheated on me."

"I didn't mean to cheat on you, Monoma stole my quirk and brainwashed me," Shinso said. "He forced me to kiss him, I think he planned it. I would never hurt you like that with my own will."

Kaminari's angry expression faltered for a moment. "I don't believe you, how do I know you're telling the truth?"

Kaminari looked down at Shinso. He had missed talking with him so much. There were so many nights he wanted to unblock him and call. So many nights he had to cry himself to sleep alone because of nightmares that Shinso used to help him through.

He wanted Shinso to be telling the truth, he really did, but he didn't want to get hurt again. He wasn't just some toy to be played with and thrown away when someone got bored with him.

"You don't know, but I am and if I could prove it I would, I just don't know how to," Shinso told the truth. "I just want you to trust me."

"I don't just give my trust away that easily, you've broken it once before and who's to say you won't do it again," Kaminari said.

Shinso looked down. "I know, and I want to make it up to you, I truly did and do still love you Kaminari. If you could give me a second chance... I could show you I mean it," Shinso said. "I don't want to be the reason your hurt, I want to fix things."

Kaminari stared at him with a blank face unsure of what to think of this. Was he telling the truth? He sounded sincere, and he wouldn't have kept trying if he wasn't at least a little sorry for what happened.

"Why would Monoma take your quirk to make you kiss him?" Kaminari asked.

Shinso sighed. "I don't know, he said something about bringing us down a notch." Well that definitely sounded like monoma. "I wasn't exactly in the mood to ask him about it."

Kaminari sat down on the opposite wall to Shinso and stared at his feet. "I want to believe you Shinso," Kaminari said. "I really do-"

"So believe me and let me prove I won't hurt you again, Kaminari," Shinso said. Kaminari's last name sounded weird coming out of Shinso's mouth. "I'll make it up to you in any way I can."

Kaminari wasn't sure what to say. He wanted Shinso to be telling the truth, but if he wasn't then he might do it again. But would he really go through so much trouble to lie to him? Shinso wasn't that sort of guy.

"I-I want to give you a second chance Shinso, I do... I just don't know if I should," Kaminari admitted.

Shinso stood back up with a small sigh. "Look, it's up to you, I just want you to know I would never hurt you intentionally, I still love you with all my heart. It's your call."

Kaminari looked up at the alpha. There was so much sincerity in his words and eyes. He couldn't help but smile slightly. Kaminari stood back up and without warning, he pulled Shinso into a hug "you really didn't do it?" Kaminari had come to the conclusion that Shinso was telling the truth, he was sure of it now, though he wasn't really sure how he knew.

Shinso smiled and hugged Kaminari back tightly. "No, I didn't," he said. "I would never hurt you like that."

Kaminari could feel his eyes starting to tear up. "I'm sorry," Kaminari said into Shinso's chest.

Shinso's brows furrowed in confusion. "Why are you sorry?" Shinso asked rubbing his back.

"I blamed you, I blamed you and it wasn't your fault," Kaminari said letting a few tears slip and soak into Shinso's shirt.

"It's ok, Kaminari, it's not your fault," Shinso told him.

"I-I missed y-you so much," Kaminari started crying more. "I-I wanted to call, b-but I-I couldn't."

Shinso rubbed his back some more. "It's ok, you don't need to cry. I missed you too."

"I-I tried to get over you but I couldn't. I didn't want to believe you cheated," he continued. He sniffed a few times and hugged Shinso tighter.

Shinso just hugged him back and played with his hair trying to calm down the omega. "Thank you for believing me Kaminari," Shinso said running his hand through the omegas hair.

"Denki," he said. Shinso looked down at him a little confused. "You can call me Denki again," Kaminari said smiling back up at Shinso.

Shinso smiled back happy it all worked out. "Ok then, thank you for believing me Denki," he said.

They hugged for a little longer before both slowly pulling away. "You think Midoriya's gonna let us out now?" Kaminari asked with a small laugh.

(And with that I have finished this book my guy's galls and non-binary pals! Thanks for sticking it out it means a lot to me to know people actually read the shit I write, and as I'm finishing up this book I've reached 6.7k reads? Like what?

Of course, I'll be writing more stories with these two and other ships as well. I have stared to publish BOOK 2 so if you like my writing it'd be awesome if you went to check it out!)

(Completed on December 13, 2020!)