Part 21 The Letter

(Ok so I want to do something for 1K so I'm gonna do a Q and A for the characters just comment a question for them and I'll answer them in the special)

"Just give it to him," Mina said nudging Kaminari closer to Shinso and the others. It had been a few days since the last time the two had talked. Shinso had been trying to give Kaminari some space, and Kaminari was just straight up avoiding the alpha.

Mina had helped Kaminari make a letter for Shinso to say he was sorry for how he reacted and he would actually like to go on a date if he was still up for it. Kaminari has been procrastinating giving it to him for a couple of days.

"I don't know, maybe I shouldn't," Kaminari said, turning away from where Shinso and Sero were talking.

"No, you are not backing out of this, go give it to him," Mina said pushing the other omega closer to the group. Sero noticed the two and waved them over. Mina had told him of their plan so he was trying to help.

Kaminari quietly bickered with Mina as they walked over to the two alphas. "Hey guys," he tried to smile when they entered the circle.

Mina had positioned him so he was right beside Shinso. The tension in the air was so thick you could cut it with a knife and serve it for dinner, but that probably wouldn't taste good.

"Hey what have you guys been up to?" Sero asked when Mina and Kaminari joined.

"We were just talking," Mina said. She could tell that Kaminari and Shinso were extremely uncomfortable and probably weren't going to talk so she tried to strike up a conversation, "Present Mic's essay is so annoying."

"I know," Sero said catching on to what she was trying to do. "What did you guys think of it?"

"I-it was long," Kaminari said. He took a quick glance over at Shinso and saw him quickly looking away. Wait was he staring at Kaminari?

"Ya, very annoying," Shinso agreed, then silence.

"Hey Sero, didn't we have a thing to do?" Mina asked. Kaminari gave her a death glair knowing what they were about to do.

"Ya, I think I had some homework to finish up, could you help me?" Sero's voice was almost like a robot, man he was bad at acting.

And with that Shinso and Kaminari were left alone.

"Hey," Kaminari said awkwardly.

"Hey," oh god this was painful.

"Umm so about the other day..." Kaminari started. Shinso was going to say something but Kaminari continued before he got the chance. "I-I'm really sorry, and if you could just read this," Kaminari handed him an envelope that had Shinso's name on it.

Shinso glanced up at the omega and took the envelope examining it quickly before opening it. Kaminari's eyes were glued to the ground fidgeting with the hem of his shirt as Shinso read the letter.

Hitoshi Shinso,
I'm sorry about the way that I reacted the other day. I panicked and said the first things that came to my head. I really like you and if you're still up for it I would love to go on a date with you sometime. Again I'm sorry about how I reacted, and if you are no longer interested I understand, but I would still like to be friends.
Denki Kaminari

Shinso didn't know what to say. He had thought that Kaminari didn't like him. He stared blankly at the letter. Not getting a response from the alpha was starting to make Kaminari anxious.

"I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done this," Kaminari said, he was about to grab the letter and go back to his room.

"No, don't be, I'm happy you did, " Shinso said. Kaminari was a little surprised by the answer. "How about this Sunday? I'll take you out for lunch?" Shinso asked.

Kaminari stared at him blankly not processing what the other boy was saying.

"This is where you tell me if you are free for lunch on Sunday or not" Shinso whispered.

"O-oh right, I- yes, I'm free," Kaminari said stumbling over his answer.

Shinso gave him a small smile "see you around Kami," Shinso said. He patted Kaminari's head and left to go do homework.

"Ya, see you," Kaminari said in a daze. He did it, he told Shinso and they were going on a date that weekend. WAIT THEY WERE GOING ON A DATE THAT WEEKEND.

Though Shinso seemed calm and collected he was an absolute mess as soon as he got to his room.

Both of them had no idea what just happened, it all seemed like a daze. They were going on a date... this will be fun.

(Yay they finally confessed!! So ya for the special just leave questions in the comments I guess and the characters will answer them! (You can ask any character in the story a question even me))