Part 30 The Truth Comes Out

Shinso's side of the story.

Shinso had just left his father's office and was on his way back to the cafeteria when he was pulled aside by a blond beta from class 1-B. He remembered him as Monoma.

"Hey, can I talk with you for a moment?" He asked. There was a look on his face that Shinso didn't like.

"Umm ya?" He said but it sounded more like a question than an answer. "Monoma right? What do you want?" Shinso asked.

"Yep, and your Shinso, I want to know about your quirk."

"My quirk? Why?" Shinso asked.

"It's fascinating," he said. "Let's walk and talk."

Shinso had a feeling this guy was planing something but he had no idea what it could be. "What do you want to know?"

Monoma didn't answer right away, it was almost like he was waiting to get further from people before he spoke. "How does it work?" He asked.

They stepped into the fire ring and Monoma kept walking till they were on the other side before stopping.

Shinso was very skeptical but this guy was in the class B hero course, how bad could he be? "Well if I asked someone a question and they answered I can mind control them," Shinso said simply.

"Interesting," Monoma said scratching his chin. Shinso noticed Monoma look over Shinso's shoulder and smirk a little but brushed it off. Monoma playfully punched Shinso in the arm. "Why don't you show me how it works?" He asked.

"Why would you want..." Shinso felt his brain go numb. Wait what was happening? Was he being mind-controlled? But how?

Shinso couldn't move, he just stood there with a blank look.

"Kiss me," he heard Monoma said.

'Wait what?' Shinso thought. 'No! why would I do that? I have a boyfriend I love!' Shinso felt himself pulling Monoma into a kiss and tried with all his power to be released but couldn't. 'Stop it Hitoshi! Stop stop stop!'

Monoma's arm wrapped around his neck deepening the kiss. Shinso hated this he had to stop he needed to be in control again.

Monoma pulled away and Shinso felt his mind going back to normal, he was back in control. "What the fuck!" Shinso yelled at Monoma. "I have a fucking boyfriend Monoma, you don't just brainwash people to kiss you!"

Shinso began to remember things his classmates said about Monoma, he was always trying to knock 1-A down a peg or two, and his quirk allowed him to steal other people's quirks and use them for himself.

Shit Monoma used Shinso's quirk against him.

"I see why that omega likes you so much, you're a good kisser, you have sweet lips," Monoma said not caring about what Shinso has said.

"Why the fuck would you make me kiss you?" Shinso yelled. He felt dirty even just kissing someone else.

Monoma shrugged. "You class 1-A folks are all too high and mighty for my tastes so I'm bringing you down a notch."

What was that supposed to mean, it's not like anyone was around to see this how would it affect the class.

"Whatever just stay the fuck away from me and Denki," Shinso spat.

He saw Monoma smirking as he walked away to go to training which he was now going to be late for thanks to the stupid blond beta.

Why would he even do that? It's not like he had anything to gain from that encounter.

On his way to training, he bumped into Aizawa again.

"Hitoshi, I think you should know," he started. "I found Kaminari crying earlier, he was with Mina and Kirishima," he said.

"What? Why was he crying?" Shinso asked getting worried.

"I don't know, but he's doing training now and seems ok, I just thought you should know," Aizawa said patting his shoulder. "You should also train, you don't want to fall behind."

"Right," Shinso said. 'I'll have to ask Denki what was wrong later when we have time to talk,' he thought to himself before going to join his training group.

He never did get to ask, Kaminari was avoiding him like the plague. Any time he tried to get close he would turn his back and walk away usually followed by Mina and Kirishima throwing glares his way. He was very confused about what was happening.

(So the truth comes out... ya that's fun. I wonder how they will handle this. Anyway we're so close to the end of the book I have two more updates and I'm kind of sad about that.)