Part 12 D-Date?

Kaminari started to wake up 5 minutes from their stop. He nuzzled into Shinso's arm before opening his eyes and realizing what he was doing. "Oh my gosh I'm sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep on you," Kaminari said all flustered. His face was as red as Kirishima's hair. His hands tried to cover the blush.

"It's ok, you were tired, I don't really care," Shinso said, starting to gather his bags. "Oh ya, I ended up getting this for you since you looked like you really wanted it." Shinso took the choker out of the bag and handed it to Kaminari who's face lit up, his face still extremely red.

"You really didn't have to do that," Kaminari said, taking the gift from Shinso. "I-I'll pay you back when we get inside," Kaminari tried to say.

"Really it's ok, you don't have to do that, I was happy to get it for you," he said, the last part quieter, Kaminari only just understanding it.

"Jeez just let your boyfriend give you the damn gift," the person behind the two said.

"W-What?" Kaminari stuttered out. His face went bright red, he took a quick side glance at Shinso.

"I'm not his boyfriend, we're just friends," Shinso clarified. The person behind them just shook their head as if to say 'Sure you are.' Kaminari wasn't going to say it, but he was a little sad with how fast Shinso shot down the idea.

Shinso was going to say something else but they had reached their bus stop and had to get off or they'd be taking an extra long ride.

"Thank you," Kaminari said as they started walking to the dorms. "For the choker I mean."

"Ya, no problem," Shinso said rubbing the back of his neck as he tried to hid a small blush.

"I really feel bad for not paying you back though," Kaminari said fiddling with the gift in his hands.

"Really it's fine, it was 8$ that's really not that much. I don't care." Shinso had a feeling Kaminari was going to find some way or another to pay him back.

They walked in awkward silence till they reached the dorm.

Everyone was lounging around the common room chatting when they got back. Shinso went to put his shirt in his room and get into proper shorts. Kaminari joined Mina and the other Omegas who had gathered by one of the couches that were out of the way.

"So Kami, how was your date?" Mina asked as soon as Kaminari sat down.

Kaminari choked on air "It wasn't a date!" He insisted his face went a bright red as he waved his hands in the air. "We just walked around the mall," Kaminari continued.

"Did you get anything? Kero-" Tsu asked, curious.

"Ya, he got a t-shirt and I got a choker," Kaminari told them, he purposefully left out the part where Shinso bought it for him. He didn't need to be teased about that as well.

"Ooh! Let us see!" Mina exclaimed. Kaminari took out the choker and took off the tags before putting it on.

"Oooh!" everyone said. "So cool," Mina added.

"Thanks!" Kaminari said happily. Something about all his friends approving his wardrobe just made him so happy.

When Shinso got back to the common room he went to sit with the other Alpha's who were huddled around Sero's computer.

"What are you guys looking at?" Shinso asked coming up behind the couch.

"It's a bear playing the piano," Sero said stifling a laugh.

Wait... a what playing the what??? Shinso didn't know what to say to that. He honestly thought it was going to be something a tad more interesting, not saying that a bear playing the piano wasn't interesting, it was just odd.

"So where were you and Kaminari? You guys left the beach before us but got here after," Todoroki asked. He didn't really look interested, but Shinso could never tell with the guy.

"Kaminari and I walked around the mall for a bit," Shinso said.

"Ohh so a date!" Tokoyami said. Shinso thought the comment was out of character for Tokoyami, but he brushed that off.

"It wasn't a date, we just walked around the mall," Shinso said. Why did everyone seem to think that was a date. First the person on the bus and now these guys.

"Are you sure it wasn't a date? You guys were alone at the mall" Iida said.

"It really wasn't a date. We're just friends, doing friend stuff, like walking around the mall as FRIENDS." Shinso tried to convince them. Honestly, he wouldn't have mind labelling it as a date, but he didn't think Kaminari liked him in that way.

"You two were glittering when you came back, you both like each other," Aoyama said joining the Alphas the conversation. What was with this guy and glitter? "Are you sure it wasn't a date mon ami?"

Shinso could feel his face start to go a little red. Ok ya maybe he did like Kaminari but he was not telling the others that.

"Dinners ready," Bakugos scratchy voice called from the kitchen. Shinso thanked the explosive blond in his head for the change in subject and everyone went to eat.

Kaminari was still really tired, after dinner, he decided to skip out on the game they were going to play tonight and head right to bed.

But as soon as he lay his head on his pillow his drowsiness washed away. All he could think of was the person on the bus who had called Shinso Kaminari's boyfriend, and Mina saying that it was a date. Was it really though? Shinso had been so quick to shut down the boyfriend comment earlier that it just seemed so far-fetched. But if Kaminari was being honest with himself... he really wouldn't mind dating Shinso.

(Oof I feel like that was a chapter full of cringe😬 😂😂😂 Anyways hope you liked it and stick around for the upcoming chapters! Even if they are cringe-worthy😂)