Part 13 Just Kiss Already

Kaminari woke up early the next morning. He got dressed in a baggy Pikachu sweater and decided that he would also wear his choker cuz why not he could only wear it outside of school anyways.

He walked into the common room to find Shinso drinking a pot of coffee, yes a full pot of coffee, straight from the pot, no mug.

"You know we do have mugs," Kaminari said, walking into the kitchen to grab a bowl of cereal.

"Mugs don't fit enough coffee in them," he said, taking another sip.

"How much coffee do you drink every day?" Kaminari asked curiously. He didn't really like the taste of coffee so the only time he ever drank any was when he was trying to pull an all-nighter, besides the caffeine didn't mix well with his quirk.

"I don't know... maybe three of these," he said, holding up the put for a comparison.

"I don't think that's healthy..." Kaminari said he was a little worried about his friend. That was a lot of caffeine to be consuming daily.

"Probably not," he took another sip.

"Morning guys," Kirishima said entering the kitchen as well. "Wait, are you drinking out of the pot?" Kirishima asked.

"There's another pot over there it's still hot," Shinso said pointing over to a pot that was still on the counter then took another sip of his.

"Thanks... but that's a lot of coffee, maybe you should cut back some," Kirishima said grabbing a mug and pouring himself a cup.

How did this morning turn into 'Omegas question Shinso life choices even if they are probably really unhealthy'? Shinso silently wondered.

Kaminari decided to migrate over to one of the couches with his cereal. He was scrolling through Pinterest. More of their classmates woke up gradually and came to get breakfast. Shinso had finished his pot of coffee and wandered over to the lounge to see what Kaminari was doing.

He lent on the back of the couch leaning over Kaminari's shoulder a little.

"What are you doing?" Shinso asked. Kaminari turned his head to look at his friend but didn't realize how close he was. When he turned his head their noses brushed both just kind of sat there in shock for a second. Shinso's eyes flickered down to Kaminari's lips for a second, and Kaminari's did the same. Then they realizing they had a crowded common room possibly watching them right now. Kaminari jumped off the couch so fast he tripped over the coffee table and fell onto the ground

Shinso also jumped backwards, covering his face as much as he could to try to hide his blush. "I-I'm sorry, are you ok?" Shinso asked once he recovered from the shock and noticed Kaminari still on the floor with a pillow over his face.

"Yep I'm just going to lay her for a while," Kaminari said through the pillow. Oh god, they were so close, their lips were so so close. Kaminari wanted to scream but realized that his classmates were probably watching him now and that would not be a good idea.

"Kaminari, you should get off the floor, someone could step on you," Iida said standing over Kaminari.

"R-right," he took a few breaths before sitting up and putting the pillow back on the couch. "I'm going to be in my room for a bit if anyone needs me..." Kaminari said, a little dazed. His hood covered most of his face but the bright red blush was still extremely visible.

'Ok Denki' Kaminari thought, 'just hold it in a little longer till you're in your room.'

He got to his room and went straight for his bed and buried his face in a pillow and screamed. Kaminari remembered Shinso's eyes flickering to his lips and wondered if they had stayed there any longer if he would have kissed him.

Shinso recovered from the situation pretty fast and almost as soon as Kaminari left he had managed to steady his heart and cool his face down from the blush.

"You should have just kissed him," Sero said from behind Shinso, making him jump a little. "I mean it was the perfect opportunity."

"What? Why would I do that," Shinso asked, trying to hide his embarrassment. It's not like the thought didn't cross his mind for a split second, but he didn't even know if Kaminari liked him so he couldn't do that.

"Dude you must be blind you both like each other," Sero continued.

"It is a little obvious, especially after yesterday," Todoroki chimed in. Shinso found it ironic that he thought it was obvious that Kaminari liked him but Todoroki couldn't even tell Midoriya's big fat crush on him.

"He does seem to like you," Tokoyami said, taking a sip of his drink.

This would be the one moment that Shinso wished he was back with class 1-C they never talked about this stuff, especially when it was about him.

"Well, you can all think that I'm going back to my room to do homework," Shinso pieced out and headed upstairs.

Did everyone really think Kaminari liked him? He remembered Kaminari's eyes flickering to his lips for a split second and wondered if he had imagined it or not.

(Oof it's been like a week since I've posted but hey that's fine, it may be another week before I post again because I'm going camping with my family again so see you all later)