Part 26 campfire stories

Kaminari woke up with the feeling of something heavy wrapped around his waist. Slowly opening his eyes he was greeted with a very close up view of Shinso's chest and immediately started to internally freak out.

Of course they had cuddled and stuff before but Kaminari had not been ready to wake up to this.

He slowly managed to squirm out of his boyfriend's hold so he could get ready for training that day. For the most part everyone was awake, and Kaminari was surprised that Shinso was one of the last to wake up since he's usually up really early.

Once everyone had woken up they all went to breakfast together. The class took up two big tables, about 10 per table.

"How did everyone sleep?" Midoriya asked, sitting at the table beside Todoroki.

For the most part everyone said it was good. "It was good," Kaminari also said. "But I had a thought at like 3am that kept me up for a while."

"Was it like the ones everyone was saying last night?" Todoroki asked. Mina and a few of the other girls looked a little confused.

"K but hear me out," Kaminari started. A few of the boys groaned and Shinso shook his head trying not to let a small smile creep onto his face. "K so when there are twins in the womb, sometimes they can like absorb each other and merge, right?" He got some confused looks.

"...like Siamese twins?" Uraraka asked

"Exactly," he said pointing to Uraraka. "K so imagine this, one twin with a regular bird quirk, and then the other with a quirk that allows them to turn into a shadow or something of the sort. I'm not saying that Dark Shadow is Tokoyami's twin, but that's exactly what I'm saying."

"How do you know this stuff but still somehow get C's on tests?" Shinso asked. Kaminari shrugged.

"Guys? I think he broke Tokoyami," Midoriya said worriedly. He waved a hand in front of Tokoyami's blank face.

"I think I need to call my parents," Tokoyami said slowly standing up from the table to go call his parents.

"Is this the kind of thoughts from last night?" Mina asked, trying to process what Kaminari had just said.

"No, this is worse," Sero said, holding his head in his hands.

"Ya, much worse," Kirishima said. "Thank you for not saying that one last night, I don't know if I would have been able to sleep after that."

After they finished eating it was time to train. The five who failed their final exams had to do a lot of extra work and at the end of the day weren't allowed to participate in the games until they finished some written stuff.

Kaminari was happy when he finished his work early. He set off to find Shinso since everyone else was having free time after the afternoon game.

Once he found the purple haired alpha Kaminari tackle hugged him from behind almost knocking him to the ground. Shinso has been talking with Midoriya, Todoroki, Tsu and Tokoyami.

"Hi Toshi," Kaminari said happily while dangling off Shinso's back trying to hug him.

"Hi Denki," Shinso said with a small sigh, though he did have a small smile on his face.

"Ribbit- You guys are adorable," Tsu teased reminding the alpha they had an audience.

Shinso chuckled a little, Kaminari joined him at his side holding his hand.

"I see you've finished your extra work," Tokoyami noted.

"For today yes, I'm pretty sure everyone else is almost done as well," Kaminari said. "How was the game today? What did you play?"

"Capture the flag," Midoriya said "first we did class against class and then we mixed everyone up, it was fun." Todoroki nodded along to what Midoriya had been saying.

"Cool who won?" Kaminari asked. He partly wanted to know if a certain blond hair beta from class 1-B would be boasting about their win or not.

"Our class, but it was really close," Tokoyami said.

"Ya -Kero- very close," Tsu said.

"Hey guys!" Someone called from behind them. "Everyone is gathering for a bonfire you guys want to join?" It was Mina, she must have just finished her work.

"I'm in!" Kaminari said happily.

"Sure," Shinso said.

"Will there be s'mores?" Midoriya asked but they all knew he was already in even if there weren't going to be S'mores.

"Definitely, and other snacks."

"Then what are we waiting for!" Midoriya said dragging Todoroki to where the fire from was.

"They are definitely dating," Tsu muttered. "I'm coming too, are you coming Tokoyami?"

"Sure, might as well."

They all headed for the fire ring and found everyone already sitting around the fire. Kaminari and Shinso found a nice place to sit and Kaminari cuddled into Shinso's side.

"Let's tell ghost stories!" Someone said though in the crowd it was difficult to see who it was exactly.

Most agreed.

"I'll go first," one of the kids from class 1-B said. If Kaminari was telling the truth he shared scary stories, but he was not going to chicken out.

The first story was about a doll named Molly. Kaminari already didn't like dolls all that much and this story definitely didn't help with that.

"That one was fucking lame, I'm next with a truly scary story," Bakugo said.

Subconsciously Kaminari leaned further into Shinso hoping to feel safe. Shinso got the message and put an arm around the omega lightly rubbing his shoulder.

If Kaminari was scared of the doll story he was terrified of Bkugo's story. It was truly scary.

Kaminari and a few of the others decided to turn in early not wanting to hear any more scary stories. Needless to say, they had some trouble getting to sleep that night.

(and once again I am posting! Hope everyone liked that one if you're wondering what the doll story was just look up molly dolly scary story. I personally Dont find it all that scary any more but I remember hearing it when I was a lot younger and couldn't sleep with dolls in my room for about a year...)