Part 24 Second First Date

After Shinso tried to convince Kaminari to just let him pay and then settled on splitting the bill and paying, they left the cafe.

As they suspected Mina and Kirishima followed. They were discreet and if they had not known they were following them the new couple probably would not have noticed their friends trailing behind them.

"So where to next?" Kaminari asked.

"Well I have one planned thing, but that isn't till 4, so what do you want to do?" Shinso asked. They stopped off to the side of the sidewalk while they figured out their plans.

They were both still fully aware of their friends who had hidden behind one of the buildings to listen in. Kaminari wondered one he should call them out or not.

"Don't know, we could walk around town till whatever this mysterious planned thing you have is," Kaminari laughed. "Maybe lose the two stalkers while we're at it." He heard a small "oh shit he knows" from a little further away and laughed a little.

Shinso laughed as well as they started walking down the street. "Hey, Shinso?" Kaminari asked.

Shinso glanced at him as they walked. "Ya?"

"Can you hold something for me?" Kaminari asked.

Shinso didn't know what it could be that Kaminari needed him to hold considering he hadn't been holding anything at the moment. "Uh ya sure," he said anyway. Shinso put his hand out to take whatever it was Kaminari wanted him to hold.

Kaminari put his hand in Shinso's and kept walking as if nothing happened. His face was red but he tried to hide it.

"Did you just-" Shinso started to ask, his face going a little pink.

"Just keep walking Shinso," Kaminari said, a bright blush visible on his face.

"Smooth Kaminari, very smooth," he joked only to get a small glare from the short omega. Shinso kept walking. "You know since we're dating... can I use your first name?" He asked when he realized that they were both still going by last names.

Kaminari thought for a moment "only if I can use your first name, Hitoshi," Kaminari likes how his name felt on his lips. It made him feel giddy.

"That's fine by me, Denki," Shinso said with a small smirk. And Kaminari definitely liked how his first name sounded when Shinso said it.

Kaminari smiled and they continued down the sidewalk.

-

"It's almost 4, we should get to the thing," Shinso said, still trying to keep it a secret so at least one thing on this date would be a surprise. Somewhere along the way they lost Mina and Kirishima (who still followed even after Kaminari mentioned he knew they were there) in the crowd and haven't seen them around since.

"Ok, lead the way," Kaminari said. They were still holding hands, Kaminari felt like his hand fit perfectly in Shinso's.

Shinso nodded and he led Kaminari across the road and up the sidewalk.

"You know," Kaminari started as they walked to wherever Shinso was taking them. "If you include the mall as a date like most of our friends did, this is technically our second date..."

"But we never really officially called it a date, ever," Shinso said.

"Then this is like our second first date," Kaminari smiled.

"I guess you could call it that," Shinso said smiling as well. "Ah here we are," he said, stopping in front of a building.

The big sign above the door said Cinema, and then listed several movies that were playing that day.

"What movie are we seeing?" Kaminari asked with a smile.

"You'll see," Shinso said. He had already paid for the tickets so they just had to go in and grab their popcorn and drinks. Kaminari insisted on playing for them since Shinso had paid for enough stuff on their date already.

"Will you tell me what movie it is now?" Kaminari asked, giving him puppy dog eyes. They had found their seats they were in the upper half in the middle so, the perfect seats, to Shinso at least.

"It's the new Star Wars movie, I asked Sero and he said you really liked the movies and hadn't seen this one yet." Kaminari's eyes lit up with excitement. He had a giant smile on his face that Shinso found adorable.

The pre-movie trailers started to play and soon the movie. At some point during the movie when the two boys had finished their popcorn, Shinso found Kaminari's head on his shoulder while he watched the movie.

Discreetly Shinso warped an arm around his new boyfriend. This was definitely a good date in Shinso's books.

(We got to love the fluff😝 there so cute! Anyways I just started posting another Shinso x Kaminari fanfic called 'Kaminari's Secret Girlfriend' basically no one knows about Shinso and Kaminari's relationship and Kaminari's friends start to suspect he is dating a girl. Kami runs with this idea and tricks them into thinking he does have a girlfriend. Check it out if you're interested!)