Part 28 late for training

(Yep two chapters in one day! Also, I'm very very sorry... but not really.)

The training was hard during the day and it didn't help that most people only got a few hours of sleep.

Kaminari lay his head on Shinso half asleep as he ate lunch. "How much sleep did you even get last night?" Shinso asked as they ate.

Kaminari muttered something that sounded like 'I don't know' "few hours?" He said.

"It's what we get for listening to scary stories," Kirishima said also half asleep.

"Tsk, they weren't that fucking scary, I know worse," Bakugo grumbled, though he wasn't all that scary with Kirishima clinging to his arm trying to stay upright and not fall asleep.

"Your story kept me up almost all night Kat," Kirishima muttered. "We all have different ideas of 'scary'" Bakugo scoffed.

"Ok well, you guys talk I have to go talk to Aizawa quickly so I'll be back," Shinso said slowly pushing Kaminari's head off him. He whined a little at the loss of warmth as Shinso stood. "I'll be back in a minute." Shinso kissed Kaminari's head lightly before going off to find his dad who had asked to talk with him at lunch.

Kaminari's head promptly fell on Mina's shoulder who was right beside him.

"Your so cute when your tired Kami," Mina chuckled.

"Mhh whatever," Kaminari muttered closing his eyes a little.

He must have fallen asleep because the next thing he knew his friends were cleaning up the table and bringing their dishes to be cleaned.

"You should go find Shinso before we have to train again, he should be done with Aizawa now anyway," Sero said taking Kaminari's plate.

"Ya, ok, I'll be back," Kaminari said feeling a little more energized after his power nap.

The blond omega set off to find his alpha boyfriend first checking Aizawa's office.

"No, he left a few minutes ago, I don't know where he is," Aizawa said looking down at some papers.

"Oh ok, thanks anyway," Kaminari said with a small wave of goodbye.

"See you in the extra classes Kaminari."

He continued his search and asked around. He was starting to get worried. Apparently, no one had seen Shinso since he left the lunch hall.

"Are you sure?" Kaminari asked one of the class B students "you haven't seen him anywhere?"

"No sorry dude," Tetsutetsu said.

"Who are you looking for?" Kendo asked coming up behind them.

"Hitoshi, Aizawa hasn't seen him since they talked and he was going to go back to the lunch hall but he's not there," Kaminari explained trying to stay calm, there was nothing to truest worry about, Shinso was strong, he's not in trouble.

"Oh ya, I saw him with Monoma a moment ago over there," Kendo said pointing off to the fire ring.

"Thanks a million, Kendo!" Kaminari yelled behind him as he ran off.

He wasn't in the fire ring but going a little further he saw a familiar mop of purple hair.

"To-!" He started but then he saw it. His heart stopped and he felt like he couldn't breathe. Tears threatened his eyes. "No-" he whispered.

Before him, he saw Shinso kissing Monoma. It was horrible, how could he? He wasn't trying to pull away so anything, he was kissing Monoma.

Kaminari had more silent tears streaming down his face as he turned to run. He stumbled over some roots as he ran full speed back to where he was going to meet his friends. His tears made it hard to see and he almost knocked into someone as he got to the lunch hall.

Mina was the first to spot him, her face filled with concern and she stopped whatever story she was telling midway. "Kami?" She had been talking with Kirishima while their other friends got ready for their training.

Kaminari couldn't speak, he just collapsed onto his knees sobbing, the scene playing over and over in his head trying to find something that said Shinso didn't want to be kissed and he was being forced but Kaminari found nothing.

"Kami tell us what's wrong," Kirishima said kneeling in front of the crying omega.

Mina did the same and pulled Kaminari into a hug. "It's ok, just breath," she told him while rubbing his back.

Kaminari was happy Sero and Bakugo weren't with the group at the moment, he felt safer just being with omegas at the moment.

By the time Kaminari had calmed down enough to explain they were already supposed to be outside training but they didn't care, their friend came first.

"I-I saw h-h-Hitoshi a-and Monoma-" his voice cracked and his friends kept trying to comfort him. "k-kissing," Kaminari managed to get out between chocked sobs.

Mina's hand stopped rubbing circles on Kaminari back. "Shinso cheated?" Mina asked. Her voice was filled with rage. "I'm gonna beat his-"

"Mina calm down, we can deal with him later, right now we're here for Kami," Kirishima whispered to his pink friend. He turned to Kaminari with a sympathetic look. "Maybe you saw wrong? Shinso's a good guy he wouldn't-" Kirishima tried saying.

Kaminari shook his head, "n-no, I know what I saw," he said. "H-he was kissing Monoma, not the other way around, it was Hitoshi kissing Monoma."

Someone came down the hall, "what are you three doing here? You should be training," it was Aizawa. They all looked up at their teacher and Aizawa saw Kaminari was crying and seemed to freeze.

"We'll be there in a minute," Mina said annoyed with Aizawa for interrupting.

"What happened?" Aizawa asked stepping closer to the group.

They looked at Kaminari not knowing if he wanted their teacher in on his relationship problems. They didn't know Aizawa was Shinso's dad.

Kaminari wiped his face and looked up at Aizawa. "It's nothing, we'll be at training in a minute," he said trying to smile.

Aizawa wasn't buying it, but he wasn't good when it came to emotions so he decided it was better to not ask questions. "Ok, if you need to talk, my doors open, and you can take your time," Aizawa said before going outside.

Kaminari put his head in his knees trying to stop himself from crying more. Aizawa was right he needed to get to training, he could cry about this later.

"Ok," Kaminari said quietly to himself. "we should go." He got up followed by Mina and Kirishima.

"Bro, are you sure your ok? Aizawa said you can take your time," Kirishima said.

"Ya I'm ok," Kaminari said with another forced smile. "We should get to training before people start wondering where we are."

Mina and Kirishima shared a look. "Ok," they said a little skeptical but followed Kaminari out of the building to go train.

(Sorry not sorry?)