Part 17 What Happened To Him Now??

Shinso was still sitting with the Bakusquad minus kaminari and Kirishima. Kaminari had just left to do his homework, but Shinso was pretty sure he left so his friends wouldn't tease him so much.

"Man I really wanted to tease him more," Mina wined quietly as her friend disappeared down the hall. The look in her eye seemed to say 'I'll just settle for these dorks' meaning her friends that were still there. "You know, Shinso," Mina started to say. The purple-haired alpha had a feeling he knew where this was going.

"Mina, watch what you're about to say," Shinso warned.

"You probably could ask him out and he'd say yes," she continued with a small smirk on her face.

"And there it is..." Shinso sighed. He stood up to try and add emphasis to his next statement. "it's not like that, we're just friends." If Shinso was telling the truth, he kinda wished they were more than 'just friends.' His classmates gave him a look that said 'ya right' "ok fine maybe I do like him," he slumped back down into one of the couches.

That was the first time he had said that out loud and it just took about 20 pounds off his shoulders.

"Ohhhh!" Mina said, her eyes sparkling a little. "I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!!!" She pumped her fists in the air. This action made the rest of the people who were in the common room look their way to see what it was they were talking about.

"Quiet down, I don't need the whole class knowing," Shinso slumped further into his seat trying to shrink away. Shinso saw Bakugo head over to the stairs, probably to do homework or something, and he so desperately wished he could go to his room as well.

"Bro that's totally cool, I'm pretty sure Kaminari likes you as well," Sero said. "It's not like we can all be that lucky." It was nearly a whisper but Shinso heard it. He also saw Sero sneak a quick glance over at their pink friend who was still overjoyed to hear that her friend had a crush.

While Mina and Sero were trying to convince Shinso to ask Kaminari out, Kaminari was in his room overheating and starting to feel sick all over again. It was even worse than a few days ago when he had to miss school.

Kaminari crawled under his covers and curled into a ball but soon regretted having the covers on and threw them off. His brain was going fuzzy as the heat got worse and worse.

He felt his phone buzz and checked his texts.

-Pink Alien-

Pink Alien: hey Kami? Are you still in your room? Dinners are almost done.

Pikachu: I feel too sick.

Pink Alien: What? Again? Are you ok? Is it your pills again? I thought Recovery Girl took you off them?

Pikachu: She did.

Pink Alien: I'll come to bring you some food.

Kaminari closed his phone. He was aching all over. He didn't know what to do, he had not felt anything like this since... he was 12... his last heat.

'Well fuck' was all Kaminari was able to think. Since it had only started a little bit ago he could still function a little, but it would be dangerous to go out of his room since his scent was so much stronger right now.

There was a knock at his door and Mina walked in immediately, fanning in front of her face and coming to the same realization Kaminari had only seconds ago. "Aww my poor Kami, here's your food, I'll tell Mr. Aizawa what's happening, make sure you don't get in any trouble." She kissed him on the forehead and left.

She knew it would be better to leave him alone, the only people omegas tend to want to see when they're in heat are their mates. So she would try and stay out of his room unless she was bringing him food, and other essentials such as nesting stuff.

Mina ran to her room to grab some extra blankets and one or two of her sweaters. Having items with someone who the omega trusts scent on it was something omegas like to use for nesting.

"What are you doing with all that?" Midoriya asked when he noticed Mina carrying blankets down the hall.

"It's for Kami, he's... you know," Mina always found it awkward to talk about this but as soon as the words left her mouth Midoriya's eyes widened and he asked if there was anything he could do. "No, I don't think so, but if you have any extra blankets, I'm sure Kaminari would like them."

Most omegas take some type of suppressant while in school. It helped limit how much class they missed, so Midoriya was a little surprised to hear his friend was in heat. He ran off to his room to see if he had any blankets but came back empty-handed. "I thought I had some, but I guess not, sorry."

"It's all good, Kami already has a bunch of blankets and is getting my extras, I'm sure he'll be good with this," Mina smiled and patted the shorter omega on the head before going to Kaminari's room and knocking on the door again.

"I brought some extra blankets Kami, they'll just be here," she placed them at the foot of the bed. Kaminari had already started to form a nest on his bed.

He groaned in response and buried his head into his pillow. Mina took that as an 'ok' and said goodbye.

"Where's Kami?" Sero and Shinso asked when Mina returned empty-handed.

"He's... in heat," Mina said. There was an awkward silence that followed. This was why she hated talking about heat, no one ever knew how to respond when you mention it. She didn't really understand why it was a natural thing that happened and they should be able to talk about it since it's literally a part of the circle of life. But it was always awkward.

"Oh," was all Shinso said. The other alpha stayed silent.

"Dinner," Todoroki called in his monotone voice. The group was thankful for this and went to grab their food. That night was movie night so the class gathered around the tv and put on the previously decided 'Charlie and the chocolate factory'.

Shinso's mind wondered while watching the movie. He had heard of how bad heat can be especially without a mate. He wondered if Kaminari was ok. He wondered if there was anything he could do to help (not in a sexual way get yo minds out of the gutter). Then he remembered reading about how omegas liked to have something with their friend's scent on it, it helped them get through the days.

Would his sweater work? How would he get it to him though? Going into his room would be an absolutely horrible idea with all the pheromones. He could ask Mina to bring it in... oh gods he's going to get teased forever for this.

When the movie was done he asked Mina to bring the sweater that he had been wearing to Kaminari. He was prepared for teasing but in the end, all she said was that it was a kind gesture and went to give it to her friend before going to bed.

Almost as soon as Mina had dropped off Shinso's sweater Kaminari had started to feel slightly better, he still aches all over but knowing his friend cared about him enough to even think of doing this made him happy.

He buried his face into the sweater taking in the scent. Campfire and pine trees. It smelt so good. Part of the boy wanted Shinso to be there with him right now, helping him through this. But the other part, the part that was still thinking slightly rational, kicked himself for thinking such things about a friend, even if he did like the other boy, he shouldn't be thinking that way.

He tried to keep his mind rational but it quickly turned on him. The smell of Shinso's sweater was intoxicating, it made Kaminari feel all warm inside and also led his thoughts to things he knew he shouldn't think about his friend.

(Well then, another chapter in done hope you all liked it)