Chapter Two

What went through my mind? What am I going to do if Veronica says no? I'm basically screwed.

But I tried to take a deep breaths because I said to myself that this is for my best friend. So I took chances by calling that bitch from New York.

What do you want, Cheryl? She said while panting.

Oh gosh, what are you doing?! I said with disgust.

It's none of your business. Now, tell me what you want or I'll hang this up. She said.

So Archie is not yet over you. I mean, come on! You've banished all of a sudden! Could you at least make it up to him for at least one night? Just to give closure to your relationship. I said.

I won't make it. The freshmen for next year will have our getting-to-know party. Bye. She said then she hanged up.

Ugh! I seriously hate that girl. If it wasn't for Archie, I would never talk to that bitch. But what would I do now? I already told Archie that Veronica will be with him on Saturday.

Then I suddenly came up with an idea which might probably a good idea or bad.

I immediately went to the music room to find Archie and execute my plan perfectly.

Archie, hey! I greeted while running towards him.

Hey, Cheryl. Any news from Ronnie? He asked.

Yes, and she has the craziest idea for your one-night-only. I said.

What is it? He asked curiously.

So basically, since it's your last, she wants it to be very romantic by doing it without seeing, so you could discover and find each other than you did before. And besides, that's love, right? You love a person because it's them, not because on how they look. I explained.

That's ridiculous, why would Ronnie think of that? He said.

Just think about this, this is going to be your last, so savor it by touching and showing her how much you love her, because you can't do that once you're separated. But her beautiful face, you can see that anytime in a picture, even if you're not together anymore. I said.

Okay then. He said.

After that, I immediately went out of the music room because we haven't really been talking if it wasn't for Veronica.

After school, I immediately booked Archie and I online at Five Seasons. I decided to book online so I could name myself Veronica Lodge without them verifying it as long as I have the proof that I'm their guest. I booked us a Double Deluxe Room because I want it to be really special.

I basically didn't spend my allowance for the whole week and got the big percentage of money from my trust fund just to afford this... That's how important Archie Andrews is to me.

(Saturday night)

Since I can't get Ronnie to contact Archie, I decided to buy another SIM card to pretend that she got another phone number. Basically, all I needed to do is to tell him our rendezvous.

Meet me at Four Seasons, room 707. I texted.

Ronnie, is this you? You got new contact number? Archie replied.

Yes. I replied.

Okay, I'll be there. He replied.

Just make sure that you enter the room with your blindfold on. I replied then I turned off my phone.

After that, I raided my closet to look for my most beautiful night gown... even if he's not really going to see it. I just want it to be special because it's Archie... my best friend.

I decided to wear my red satin spaghetti strap partnering my red satin fitted shorts. And to top it all off, I wear my red satin night gown robe.

I wore my big black coat for the mean time and brought my night robe with me so I'll look presentable while at the hotel reception. I drove my car going to the Five Seasons as fast as I can so I could arrive there first and not Archie.

*hotel reception*

Do you have reservation, ma'am? The receptionist asked.

Yes, room 707. Veronica Lodge. I said as I show him my online booking.

Here's your key card, ma'am. This way please. He said while showing me the way to the elevator.

Thank you. And by the way, I'm waiting for someone, his name is Archie Andrews. If he's here, let me know. I said.

Yes ma'am. He said.

And then I went in the elevator to go in our room. When I reached the 7th floor, I went out and find 707.

When I found it, I tapped the key card on the door knob. And when I opened it, I'm really amazed at the sight. I checked every single part of the room and I'm really stunned. It's not my first time to check-in a hotel, but it is the first time that it's actually my money that's been used, and it's my first time that I'll be with Archie in the same bedroom.

And then I saw the enormous bed in which Archie and I will do it. I shivered just by thinking of it. I know that I'm the most famous girl in campus because I'm the HBIC, but with Archie, I'm just an ordinary girl.

I took a bath while waiting for Archie so I would smell fragrant when he smell me.
Then after that...

Ms. Lodge, your guest is here. The reception called me through telephone.

Let him in. I said.

This is it... I feel very nervous with every second that's been passing. I can't believe that this is actually happening.

*ding dong*

When someone doorbell, I immediately ran towards the door. I looked into the peephole to see if Archie's wearing his blindfold. When I saw that he's wearing it, I opened the door nervously and held his hand to guide him in his steps.

I naughtily pushed him in the bed and removed his clothes. I removed mine too then we started kissing. I am the one who's controlling it because he can't see what's going on. We take things slow until we get there. We did it very gently so no one will get hurt.

Ronnie, you're not aggressive today. I like it very much. Archie said.

Less talking, more kissing. I whispered in his ears.

We didn't stop until we both got tired. When Archie manage to fall asleep, with his blind fold still on, I decided to go back home to lessen the risk that he'll find out that I'm not Veronica. But for him not to worry, I decided to write a note and leave it beside him saying "Thank you, I'll remember this forever".