Chapter Three

It's the Monday after that crazy Saturday night. I feel really nervous to see Archie today. What is he finds out that it's me? But at the same time, I'm blushing every time I think of our moment. I know that boys are dying to date me, but Archie Andrews got my heart away.

In school today, I can barely focus on our lessons because I keep on going back last Saturday Night. I still feel like I'm still on Cloud 9! But I wonder... Will Archie do that with me if he knows that it's me and not Ronnie? To answer that thought, I decided to go in the music room because I expect to find Archie there.

I knocked on the door and he immediately opened it.

Hey, Cheryl! He greeted me with a big smile on his face.

Hey, Archie! Looks like you're in a good mood today, what's up? I asked.

It's Ronnie, I'm determined to get her back! He said while grinning.

Wait, what?! I thought that what you two did last Saturday night was for closure? Why would you want to get her back? I asked while raising my eyebrows.

I know, it's crazy, right? So basically, what happened is we spent the night together that was supposed to be our last, but I just discovered something in her that I haven't really noticed while we're doing it with our eyes open. And that made me realize that I'm not ready to let her go. He said.

Have you talked to her yet? I asked with a disappointment on my face.

Not yet, but I'm planning to. What about I'll do it in front of you so you'll believe what I'm saying? He offered.

Okay sure. I said.

And when he called 'Ronnie', my phone immediately rang. I forgot that the SIM card I used last Saturday is still on my phone! Luckily, I am witty enough to handle this kind of situation.

Oh no, Tee-Tee's calling. BRB. I said while rushing out of the music room.

When I went out, I threw the SIM card in the nearest trash bin in our school hall. And then I get back to Archie immediately.

Sorry, it's just Tee-Tee being desperate to hear my voice. Did Veronica answer? I asked like a clueless person.

No, not in her new number. Maybe I should try to call her in her old number. He said.

So he called tried to call Ronnie's old number. His phone has been ringing for 3 minutes and she's not yet answering. That bitch! She thinks that she's too good for everybody. She thinks that she's very special, but in reality, she's just a fly feeling like a butterfly. 5 minutes later, the princess finally answered. So Archie turned it into speaker so we could both hear her.

What do you want? Veronica said over the phone with a tone like she's really annoyed.

Hey, Ronnie. How are you? Archie asked concernedly.

I'm fine... before you called. Just please tell me what you want so I could continue my assignment. She said.

Ronnie, don't be like that. I really enjoyed our moment last Saturday, didn't you? Archie asked.

We had a moment... last Saturday? Veronica asked curiously.

Yes, we even did it with a blindfold, remember? And then you wrote me the sweetest letter I've ever had. Archie said while grinning.

It's me who did all that! I just wish that I could really tell Archie that it's me. Veronica definitely doesn't deserve him.

Oh yeah, I must've forgotten it because I was too drunk from the freshmen's getting-to-know party. I'm sorry. She said.

What?! Why would she even say that it's her even if she doesn't remember it?!

It's okay, Ronnie. You definitely deserve to enjoy yourself because you must've been really struggling by the drastic changes in your life. But I want you back. I seriously can't survive without you. We'll make it work even if it's long distance relationship, I just want you back. Archie said.

Okay. She replied.

That's it? You're mine again?! Archie shouted while grinning.

Yeah, whatever. She said.

Thank you, babe. I promise that you won't regret it. Archie said then she hanged up.

I went outside the music room really pissed because of what just happened. Why would she claim that it's her even if it's me?! But can I blame her? I'm the one who created this and it's just working out perfectly. Maybe I should just be happy for them. If Archie's happy, then Cheryl should be happy too... Saylavee!