Chapter Nine

So Toni and I transferred to Highsmith College together. We also got a perk to share the dorm room together. Imagine how picture-perfect it is for a couple like us. Want to know how we get it? It's because I have a big influence to them since almost all the Blossoms studied and donated there school, so I used that to get what I want.

The adjustments here isn't that hard since I have Toni with me. It feels just like when we're in Riverdale... Except there is no Archie.

Archie is now at Annapolis which is not that far from here. It just take 2 buses to go there. But I'm not going to lie, it feels lonely and bizarre to not see your best friend for a while.

Luckily, when the school started, I immediately met a new friend from my Biology class. Her name is Betty Cooper, she has a blonde hair and green eyes, and it doesn't take a long time for us to be close. Turns out that our grandpappies are brothers, so it makes us 2nd cousin, maybe that's why there's this bond between us that is unbreakable even if we just met. I also found out that she's Polly Cooper's sister. So maybe someday, we would be each other's sister-in-law.

Toni also met a new friend named Jughead Jones. They've been close because their dads are both members of the gang named 'Serpents'.

The 4 of us eat together during our breaks. They are now my circle of friends in Highsmith. And in my surprise, Betty and Jughead fell in love with each other, then they started dating.

Just a couple while and this place started to feel like home. I am now enjoying my life here with my new friends. I almost forgot how it is back at Riverdale.

But then, this happened...

Toni woke up at the middle of the night and she keeps on waking me up too.

Babe, did you peed the the bed? Toni mumbled.

What? I mumbled.

The bed is so wet. She said.

I touched the bed and opened my eyes to know what she's talking about. I noticed that our bed is really soaked with water.

At first, I'm really confused because I can't remember peeing on the bed, then the realization just hit me that...

Tee-Tee, my water just broke. I said with a shock on my face.

Okay, babe, calm down. We're going to call your doula and you'll be just fine. Toni said.

She immediately called my doula and informed her about my situation. She told us to go to there hospital immediately, and so we did.

Toni called a cab for us to hop in. On the way to the hospital, I'm very nervous about what going to happen. I'm also starting to feel contractions to my stomach. So to ease the pain, I decided to distract myself by contacting Archie and inform him on what's about to happen.

When we get there, my doula immediately fetch us and brought me to the maternity ward.

In there, she checked up us to see if the baby's ready to go. She also asked me to rate the pain in the scale of 1-10, and I rate it 6 because my pain tolerance is very high. I managed to come through my dilemma with Archie, how much more to this?

You're very courageous, Cheryl. You rate the pain 6 even if it's really 9.

And I just smiled at her because she has no idea how much ache I've been through.

When she gave me the cue, I started to push.

While pushing, I felt so much pain. Luckily, I got Toni beside me to hold my hand and whispers in my ear to never give up when I'm on the verge of giving up.

After 6 hours of pushing, my daughter's finally born. When I heard her cry, I felt like all the pain that I've been through is really worth it. When the doctor put her in my arms, I started to cry.

You already have my heart, baby. I whispered to her ears then I kissed her forehead.

She looks just like you, babe. I can't wait for a little Cheryl run around the house. Toni said then we both chuckled.

I named her Chelsea Meredith Blossom. I decided to give her my last name since Archie doesn't know that she's his. But staring at her, she definitely has Archie's brown eyes and smile. Maybe someday, she'll find her way back to him.

And then, there's a loud knock on the door that shocked us. When it opened, I noticed that it's Archie.

Sorry, I came here as fast as I could. Archie said while panting.

Archie?! How did you know that we're here? Toni asked confusedly.

I texted him, babe. I'm sorry I wasn't able to inform you. I said.

That's fine. His your best friend anyways. I'll give you both a minute. Toni said the she went out.

Archie, would you like to hold her? I asked with a big smile on my face.

More than anything! Archie said while grinning.

When he held our girl, he also started to cry. Maybe they have this connection since they are each other's family too.

She's lovely, Cheryl. She looks just like you. He said while wiping his tears.

I'm really awed in that moment so I couldn't stop myself but take a picture of them secretly.

That moment is really picture-perfect for the 3 of us. Maybe this is the only time that I could feel that we're an actual family, so I did everything I could to savor this moment.

But it all had to end when Toni entered the room and told Archie to leave because we need to rest. There's nothing I could do but to let it go. Luckily, I got a picture that I could treasure for the rest of my life.

On the next day, Jason, mom, and dad visited me. Betty and Jughead also visited together. And of course, my Vixens also came.

When they discharged us, we immediately went home to get some rest. We also informed the RA that we will have a baby living in our dorm. And of course, they allowed us.

The first couple of days is the hardest. Toni and I got frazzled on parenting while studying. But luckily, someone informed us that Highsmith College has night classes.

Babe, I'll be taking night classes so someone would take care of her during daytime.
Toni said.

No, babe. I'll be taking the night classes and you'll be taking the regular ones. I don't want you to sacrifice your education for us. Remember at first when I thought that wouldn't make it to college because I have to take care of my daughter? But I made it here because of you! I think that it would be too much if you'll be taking the night classes instead of me. I said.

If you say so, babe. Toni said while hugging me.

Don't worry about me, babe. I'm happy to do it for my baby girl. I said while hugging back.

A/N: Thank you for sticking in this story! It makes me more inspired to update when I see that people really read my story. The Substitute is almost done, so make sure to put it in your library so it would notify you whenever it's updated already... Will Cheryl end up with Archie or Toni?