Cal and tombjuice

Another short one since I really didn't get a plot. Now onto the oneshot.

Cal POV
After the party I refused to drink the tombjuice. Everyone tried to offer me it but I wouldn't take it. I'm not that dumb. I was walking to the mess hall when I saw Riccaro with a drink. It doesn't look like tombjuice so thats good. "Hey Cal want some of this? I made it myself!" "No Riccaro sorry." "Why mama Cal?" "Well you see you never made drinks before so I'm kinda scared." I regretted saying that instantly. "B-But I wanted to do something nice for everyone." He almost cries. I sigh and grab the drink. As I chug it down I see Lychee give Riccaro $666. I goare at Lychee and I start to feel weird. I faint.

Lychee POV
I watched as Cal fainted. I put him on the table so he was atleats somewhat comfy. Wants he woke up I saw cat ears and tail. I start to laugh and he glares at me. "What are you laughing at?" "Look in the mirror." I give him a mirror and he freaks out. I take a picture for potential black mail later. He started to freak out and I held put the antidote. "This is the antidote if you want it." "What's the catch?" "You have to buy me all the food I want for the next 3 days." Cal sighed and nodded. I gave him the antidote and he took it instantly turning back. He slapped me and walked away while I laugh at all the black mail I have on him now.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.