Xylo x Cal

Let's get on with the story.

Cal POV
I was sitting by the river just thinking about some decisions. "Should I tell everyone that I'm gay." I said this quietly but out load not noticing someone behind me. "So your gay thats what I'm hearing right?" I turned around and saw Jyles. Out of everyone he had to find out? "Yea just don't tell anyone please." "What will you give me in return?" Jyles said with that smug face of his. "I'll do your chores for the next 2 weeks." "Deal!" Jyles said smirking. "So who do you like?" I think about Xylo and blush. "Well I like X-Xylo." Jyles laughed and I looked scared thinking that he will tell. He must of saw my face since he stopped laughing. "I promised I wouldn't tell anyone so why would I tell Xylo?" I give a sign of relief and smile. "Thank you Jyles." He nodded and poofed away. I go back to the river and sit there unknown someone is watching me.

Xylo's POV
I was watching Cal and smiling. You see I have a small...huge crush on him. I see Jyles pop out from behind him and they began to talk. I saw Cal blush and thought they were talking about a girl. I see Jyles leave and I watch as Cal goes back looking at the river. I leave back to my cabin and see Riccaro. "Hey Riccaro." "Hey dad! Whats wrong?" I sigh and looked at him. "Well I like this one person but I'm pretty sure he is straight and he clearly likes someone else since he was blushing when I was watching him." Riccaro laughed. "So you like a guy and decided to stalk him?" I look away blushing. "Well dad why not give it a try you never know till you try!" I nod at Riccaros answer and go to find Cal. I see Cal heading into the pyramid so I follow him.

Cal POV
"Hey Cal!" I heard someone scream which caused me to lose my thoughts of Xylo. I turn around and see Xylo. "Hey Xylo whats up?" "W-Well I wanted to tell you I really like you and I wanted to know if you would go out with me." He looked away and I smiled and ran kissing him on the lips. "I love you to Xylo!" We kissed again and then went to my room to sleep.

Hope you enjoyed!