Rian is upset?

So in this oneshot Rian is upset and his family tries to cheer him up. His crush Devin comes and tries to cheer him up by petting him. Now onto the oneshot.

Rian POV
Lately my wings been hurting. I knew this only happens when I get sick. I didnt want to admit I was sick so I just pretended the pain wasn't there. Though today it hurts even worse. I went down to the tree and saw my friends ajd my crush. I go up to them wincing. "Hi guys!" "So Rian why are you hurting?" Austin asked me. I then remember he feels everything I feel. "I am sick so my wings are starting to hurt." I start to cry knowing I can't hold the tears in any longer. Bri and Austin hug me trying to calm me down. I get out of the hug and run away crying not knowing a certain incubus is watching me. (Guys I looked up incubus and I regret it so much! I thought they were something completely different but I was terribly wrong.)

Devin POV
I was following my crush since he stormed off crying. He reaches a clearing and sits down crying. I give myself a pep talk and go sit next to him. "Hey Rian. I'm always here for you. You're one if my best friend." It pained me to say best friend but I didn't let it go noticed. "Yea I just am hurting everywhere." "Well what makes you feel better." "Pats and stroking my wings." I began to stroke his wing and his tail starts to wag. I smile knowing I'm helping the love of my life feel better. I then start petting his head and he leans into my touch. We look at eachtoher and start to blush. Is topped petting him and leaned in. We kissed and I started beaming on the inside. "Rian I love you." "I love you to Devin." That night I began to take care of him. I would pet him and stroke his wings also give him cuddles, kisses, and medicine. Though he wouldn't take the medicine so I got creative on making him take it.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot. 4/4