What if

So sorry for not updating but I haven't been getting many requests also welcome to all the new people just following me! I can't wait to get to know you all! Also we still have 4 more spots left for the fairy tail thing. I bumped it down to only 10 ocs. Now onto the oneshot. This will be short.

Author POV
What if Xylo lost the fight and since Xylo was Riccaro's only way back to the overworked he gets stuck down there with Grug. Well lets find out.

Riccaro POV
Me and Grug were watching as Xylo and this one dude fight eachother. It was clear that Xylo was losing but it was such an amazing fight. After Xylo lost we all clapped and I left with Grug since I couldn't escape. In the end me and Grug always were side by side he taught me how to fight and gave me some cool weapons. Sadly I never got to figure out what this key is for.

~At Camp~
Momiji was holding her boyfriend Jyles hand. They were having a grand time being with eachother and causing havoc on the camp. Lychee and Davis never became brothers and in the end Lychee fought all of the camp with no problems. Mania and Davis never dated since Davis never went to the onsen that one day when Riccaro did. Bri is now happily with Austin (son of Apollo.) Bryan and Inou never dated since Inpu stayed shut off. Magnus never hurted anyone at the ball or had the book stuck in her. Mario didn't get corrupted and Drannus plan didn't come to action.

Hope you enjoyed the oneshot