Talks with Angel

*MAY BE UNCOMFORTABLE FOR PEOPLE SO DONT READ IF YOU GET UNCOMFORTABLE EASILY YOU HAVE BEEN WORN* *IF YOU CHOOSE TO COMPLY THEN GO TO WHERE IT SAYS DONE* *IF YOU KEEP GOING THEN JUST KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*

Hey guys so I'm kinda mad about the no simp September. This is suicide prevention month and people need serious help with it.

National Suicide Hotline
1-800-273-8255

National Sexual Assult Hotline
1-800-656-4673

The Trevor Project *for lgbtq+ youth*
1-866-488-7386

Trust me if you call them they will help. Or you can talk to a family member, friends, or a therapist. I'm always opened if you ever need to talk I been through this talk your problems out it will feel so good to let stress off. That's how I became so positive I blew off so much stress from my depression, anxiety, and other mental issues I have that I wont share. You guys are always talking about how if I'm upset to talk to you well the same goes for you guys. You ever need someone to talk to hit me up I will talk (as long as I'm not sleeping or at school) This needs to be heavily talked about and I know I have nk right to talk about it but this is serious crap. This is nothing to joke about and if you think stuff like this is funny then why you hear? I support everyone no matter their home life you're all my adopted siblings and I'm here for you!!

*Done*
Okay guys spewl is over. So like leave comments of either the next oneshot I should do or if you have any questions about me out them down and I'll answer them sometime soon! Goodbye stay safe love you all! ❤ In great words of misfortune "HAPPINESS TO ALL!"