Camp Deity meets Camp Oasis

So this is a different kind of oneshot. My roleplay will meet camp Oasis. Well only three of the people in the roleplay will. How will this go I don't really know. Now onto the oneshot.

Iris POV
I was training some of my campers with their powers. I was training my sister and her friend Shey. Noëlle was being a pain while Shey was quiet and listening. "Noëlle stop doing that you'll send us back in time." If you didn't know me and Noëlle are the daughter of Iah an egyption time god. Shey is the daughter of Soteria. Noëlle kept messing with the time travel spell it was going fine until a bright light surrounded us. We ended up in a place that said "Camp Oasis." I was confused and went in looking around. I see a gathering and go up there. We see a lot of people and Noëllw runs up to the stage. "HI I'M NOËLLE DAUGHTER OF IAH! I'M FROM CAMP DEITY!" I ran up there to shut her up while Shey just laughed giving her spot away. "Okay what is going on?" The snake lady asked. "Well I am Iris Noëlle's sister. We have time magic and ended up going to a different dimension. Noëlle isn't trained properly so she accidentally brought us here. Is there any way back?" "Well I'm Kayla. Cal is a time user so maybe he can help?" I nod. "I'm Shey I am here by accident." They nod and introduce themselves. I help Cal with his time magic. Noëlle was hanging out with Davis, Lychee, Riccaro, and Momiji. Shey was talking to Mario and Kayla. We finally made a portal and I tries to get Noëlle. But she ran and we had to chase her. After 8 hours she finally crashed and we went back to the portal saying bye to everyone.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot. 3/4