Mario x Rian

Again on my computer so might be bad. Hope you enjoy! Now onto the oneshot.

Mario POV

I was going through heat and instantly thought of Rian. You see even if I hate Rian he is still classified as my mate. I decide to pay him a little visit. I went into his house and saw him sleeping. I decided to go and cuddled him while he slept. 

Rian POV

I was just waking up when I felt hands holding me down. I look over and see Mario. I started screaming and woke Mario up. Mario shushed me and pushed me back down. "It is heat season for me and your my mate." I blushed but let it happen. "Umm why did you sneak into my house." "Well I don't like the others." I nodded and he cuddled me and wouldn't let me go.

Austin POV
Me and Bri were concerned since Rian hasn't come out at all. Devin is also concerned but he is hanging out with his dad. Me and Bri decide to check on him. We knock on the door but here no answer I smell something weird but also familiar to me. "Smells like a wolf in heat? Is Rian in heat but the other smell doesn't smell like him." Bri just looked at me like I'm crazy. She opened the door and we walked in seeing...Mario spoon feeding Rian. "Ummm why are you here?" Bri said confused. Mario just looked at us and snarled. "Because I'm in heat and this is my mate no matter what he or you say." Rian was blushing but also looked uncomfortable from all this attention he is receiving. "Well he looks uncomfortable so for now I will take my brother." I said getting close to Rian. Mario all of a sudden bit me. "DON'T TOUCH WHAT IS MINE!" He grabbed Rian and ran away into the woods. Me and Bri were just so confused.

Rian POV
As we ran I noticed a sign that says pack haven. When we got there everyone looked at me weird. "Don't look or hurt my mate!" Mario said very possessively. The whole day was me being babied by Mario. It took a whole month for his heat to end but mine started so know I'm just cuddling him. While he still be possessive over me

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.