Kai x Collin

So this might be medium length but it might be bad since I rushed this so much. Now onto the oneshot.

Collin POV
After me and Bri's breakup we been doing good. Me, my brothers, Bri, and Coco's have been hanging out like friends. All of a sudden Kai came in and threw traps on all of us. I realize he chains me up and I'm instantly confused. He puts a collar on me and puts a leash. "THE HECK ARE YOU DOING TO MY BROTHER!" I heard Seek yell. Kai shoot a water ball at Seek and knocks him out. Austin tries to fight but fails. He goes over to Bri and kick her in the head knocking her out. He went back to me and took me away. I started to faint being scared for my life. When I wake up I'm chained to the wall. I try to move but I see Kai coming out with a knife. "Are you going to torture me?" "No my love! I love you and you will be mine!" He said in a creepy way. He turns on the light and I see the walls covered in pictures of me with my family and Bri's head cut out of it. "They are getting in my way. I had to get your attention somehow so taking Bri was the best option." I start to struggle and he puts the knife to my bare chest. "Oh just admit you love me to Collin." I shake my head and he growls. He grabs a syringe with a werid liquid in it. "This will change your mind." After he injected it into me I felt weird. When I looked at Kai I saw how handsome he truley was. "Kai why are you so handsome." "Well this is all for you." (Your author was very uncomfortable writing that line send help!!!) "I'm glad it's just for me. I love you Kai." "I love you to my prince." He lets me down and I instantly kiss him. "Your brothers brainwashed you to not remember us dating. They should be punished." "How could they. They can't be happy for me can they." Me and Kai are making a plan when four people busted down the door. "KAI GIVE BACK COLLIN." I growl and they looked confused. Bryan then said, "Collin has been injected with a love potion." Bri nodded and began to hide behind the other three creating an antidote. I tried stopping her from doing anything dumb but Austin for in my way. "COLLIN HE IS TRICKING YOU!" "NO YOU BRAINWASHED ME INTO FORGETTING MY LOVE!" Kai smirked until Seek went all out on Kai. Kai fainted and I ran to save hik until Bri splashed something at me. I faint and wake up in Moku. "What happened?" They told me nothing happened and I was having a bad dream. I accepted the answer and continued on with my day.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.