Evil Momiji x Good Riccaro

So all the oneshots will be short since they really didn't give me a promt! So sorry for sny inconvenience. Now onto the oneshot. (This is before Set took over)

Evil Momiji POV
I was walking around this camp that Momiji seemed to love. I don't understand how she can like this terrible place. All of a sudden I had someone jump on my back. "Hi love!" I turn around and see this red thing. "Hi." I said confused. "Honey is something wrong?" I then realized this was the idiots boyfriend. "No everything is fine sweety." "Well that's good would you like to go on a date?" In the back of my head I hear Momiji trying to get to Riccaro. I smirked and agreed. As we went on our date I couldn't help but to fall in love with the red bean. I decided to give Momiji her body back but the catch was I made a clone of her so I can have Riccaro. After I left her shrine I saw the clone and possesed it. I then went to find Riccaro. Momiji didn't seem to pop up anywhere so that's good. That day we spent the night cuddling and when anyone tried taking him away I growled.

Good Momiji POV
I was walking to camo and everyone looked scared at me. I was heavenly confused.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.