Riccaro and the Hoppity Skippity clan

So I have a funny thought for this. I will use your idea but also change some things! Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
Ever since people started hoppity skippity I made a cult for it. So far we have Cal, Lychee, Solis, Momiji, Davis, Mania, River, and Jakey. We have made it our goal to hoppity skippity every Tuesday's and Friday's. I am obviously the leader while Momiji is my second in command. "Okay guys so for today's hoppity skippity we will go around the whole camp twice. We have a small picnic half way. Then we continue until we reach Greek side. We then sit down and take a 3 second break." Everyone was nodding while some looked dead inside. We were continuing our meeting until Xydad walked in. "DAD! Are you going to join us?" "For what?" "Our hoppity skippity cult!" Xylo eyes widened. "Look Riccaro your taking this hoppity skippity to far. I will not join." My whole world crashed after he said that. I started to cry and told everyone to leave for now. I left the podium crying.

Xylo POV
I was walking around camp. I was trying to find Riccaro since I haven't seen him in awhile. I go up to his cult room and enter seeing everyone but Riccaro. They all seemed to glare at me. "What did I do and where is Riccaro?" "You hurt his feelings. He won't come out of his room. He's been crying for weeks." "He hasn't eaten anything either." Lychee said finishing Momiji's sentence. I just sigh. Did I hurt him that much. I go to his room and knock on the door. "Riccaro I'm sorry I shouldn't of said anything. This is your passion and it makes you happy. If you want I will join you today for the hoppity skippity run." The door opened and I see Riccaro with leftover tears in his eyes. He hugs me and I hug back. We go back to the hideout and Riccaro announces what we will do today. Let's just say after this I died a little inside.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot. 1/4