Never Really Over

So this is ending of season 1 beginning of season 2. Brakey is back for thei oneshot! Now onto the oneshot.

Bryan POV
After I broke up with Jakey I veen feeling lost. Do I really not like him? I start to sigh and sit in my mansion alone. A sing came to my head and I began to sing it.

~Start Song~
Bryan: I'm losing my self control. Yeah, you're starting to trickle back in
But I don't wanna fall down the rabbit hole. Cross my heart, I won't do it again.

I think about all the good times me and Jakey had.

Bryan: I tell myself, tell myself, tell myself, "Draw the line" And I do, I do
But once in a while, I trip up, and I cross the line And I think of you.

I look at a picture of us by the water.

Bryan: Two years, and just like that
My head still takes me back. Thought it was done. But I guess it's never really over. Oh, we were such a mess
But wasn't it the best? Thought it was done. But I guess it's never really over.

I look at another picture of us having a picnic. We wore the same colors so we were matching.

Bryan: Just because it's over doesn't mean it's really over And if I think it over, maybe you'll be comin' over again And I'll have to get over you all over again. Just because it's over doesn't mean it's really over And if I think it over, maybe you'll be comin' over again And I'll have to get over you all over again.

I start to cry knowing I won't have days like this anymore.

Bryan: I tell myself, tell myself, tell myself, "Draw the line" And I do, I do
But once in a while, I trip up, and I cross the line. I think of you.

As I cry I see a scrap book that said mi amour.

Bryan: Two years, and just like that
My head still takes me back. Thought it was done. But I guess it's never really over. Oh, we were such a mess
But wasn't it the best? Thought it was done. But I guess it's never really over.

As I look through it I see a picture of me and Jakey plus Daveed and Brandeen at a carnival.

Bryan: Just because it's over doesn't mean it's really over And if I think it over, maybe you'll be comin' over again And I'll have to get over you all over again Just because it's over doesn't mean it's really over And if I think it over, maybe you'll be comin' over again And I'll have to get over you all over again.

I remember how that day Jakey won me a big teddy bear. I also remember how Brandeen got mad at the owner of the ring toss stand saying they rigged it.

Bryan: Thought we kissed goodbye
Thought we meant this time was the last. But I guess it's never really over
Thought we drew the line. Right through you and I. Can't keep going back. I guess it's never really over, hey.

I see another picture of me and Bryan and Kayla. We all were good friends.

Bryan: Just because it's over doesn't mean it's really over And if I think it over, maybe you'll be comin' over again And I'll have to get over you all over again And I'll have to get over you all over again. Just because it's over doesn't mean it's really over
And if I think it over, maybe you'll be comin' over again And I'll have to get over you all over again. Over you all over again.

I close the book and realize how much I still love him. But it's over now. I can't undo time.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot. 2/4