Jyles x Xylo

So here is another oneshot. This will also be short since I don't have much context for it. Now onto the oneshot.

Author POV
After Jyles came back alive he talked to Momiji for a bit. The only thing on his mind though was Xylo. He wondered what Xylo was doing.

Jyles POV
As Momiji was talking about her and Riccaro I wasn't paying attention what's so ever. My only thought was Xylo. Is he okay? Does he hate me? Will he forgive me? All these questions keep popping in my head. Momiji snapped her fingers at me. "Did you hear a word I said?" I shared my head no since I didn't want to lie to her. She sighed and sat down. "What's on your mind?" Knowijg she won't let this go I told the truth. "I really like Xylo and I can't help but wonder how he is doing or if he hates me." As I said that I start to cry. Momiji hugs me and starts patting my back. "Don't worry Jyles I bet he feels the same way." I nodded and left needing my personal space.

Xylo POV
I was heading over to get Riccaro when I saw Jyles. I ran up to him and hugged him. "I'm so happy you're alive and well." He looked shocked but hugged me back. We started hanging out until he started getting fidgety. "Jyles is something the matter?" I asked confused. Jyles sighed and looked at me. "Xylo I like like you. Please consider it and be my boyfriend?" After Jyles said that I started to blush and put both my pointer fingers together. (Hopefully you know what I'm talking about if not I'll draw this scenario.) "Jyles I like you to so yes I will be your boyfriend." I instantly gave him a hug until he kissed me. I put my hands around his kneck while he out his hands on my as-waist. Hehe yea waist *wink wonk* (I'm not sorry.) Until Riccaro came around and said... "EWW COOTIES!" In the end everyone died from cooties. The end.

I had to add the last part also my school might be shut down. We have 10 cases already so pray that we do online schooling. Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.