Apollo Austin x Tainted Bri

So this will be short but cute! Also I'm obsessed with overlook bay on roblox. Seek and Panda really got me into that game. Now onto the oneshot.

Bri POV
I was walking around the camp lookijg for something to do. I could mess with Michael that sounds fun. How should I mess with him. Do I make Ritchie cry? As I'm walking I see Austin but he doesn't seem happy. I go up to him and see a lot of blood. "Austij are you okay?!" I asked worried for the first time ever. He started to faint and I sighed. "Wait why do I care about him." I go up to leave but I look back at him. I sigh and pick him up taking him to his cabin. As I enter his cabin I start to patch up his wounds. I look down at his peaceful figure and can't help but blush. No wonder Bri likes this dude he is really cute. He starts to wake up and looks at me. "Bri are you there." I nod and go over to him. "I'm sleepy..." He grabs my arm and drags me into his bed. I cuddle him for the rest of the night until I fell asleep.

~Bonus~
Michael walked into Austin's room and saw Bri and Austin cuddling. Ritchie had to come and take the fuming Michael away. Later that day Bri had a hard training. I mean really hard training she ended up being all bloody. This cause Austin to take care of her.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot 4/4