Rian and Austin best sibling duo

So in this oneshot Austin and Rian are talking about their past but little did they know Mitch, Xylo, and Mario were all spying on the true alpha's. Now onto the oneshot.

Rian POV
Me and Austin decided to take a small vacation. We went to our old hideout and sat on a fallen tree. As we looked at the lake we started recalling memories. "Hey Rian remember when me, you, and tyger would take out our pack?" "Yea. What about it?" "I dont know just recalling some old memories." I then start to think of when we met. "Do you remember how we met?" I asked. "Of course I do. We were worried for our packs so we went to a wizard. The wizard told us we would be hungry for power. We didn't listen and continued our own things. After we became true alphas we met up and destroyed all packs that we saw." "Then Tyger got hurt. We continued while he stepped back from it. We told eachother of our past and thats when we became brothers since we didn't have a family." I start to slowly cry and Austin hugs me. "I'm so glad your here with me brother." "I'm glad your here with me." I responded.

Xylo POV
After all we heard we couldn't believe our ears. We thought this would be our chance to get rid of the evil. But they aren't evil they just had bad pasts. Maybe if they had a good past no one would shame them for it. Maybe they would of been good people. We all looked at eachother and sighed. "Xylo let's go home. They aren't a threat right now." Mario said with a tinge of sadness. I nodded and left Mitch did the same after.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot 1/4