𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐇

━━━━━━━★☾★☾★☾━━━━━━━

"NOBODY'S EVER READY, NOT FOR WHAT WE DO. BUT THIS IS THE LABYRINTH WE CHOSE TO WALK. INNIT?"

━━━━━━━★☾★☾★☾━━━━━━━

OLIVIA EDWARDS never truly had a good relationship with her father. Actually, she never had a relationship with her father. Being the product of a liquor fueled one night stand meant she wasn't something neither him or her mother planned for. John Constantine was very distant. He came and go from her life like the waves reaching the shore and retracting outward again, except it was nowhere near pleasant. It was frustrating, tiring, and it made her feel a tad worthless. Like she wasn't enough for him to stick around. Especially when his sporadic visits soon became nonexistent all together.

She eventually grew content and became at peace with not having her father in her life. Her mother, Caroline, tried her hardest to fill the void that John had left behind. Becoming both the mother and father figure for her daughter only strengthen their relationship, which made losing her mother only harder for her. Olivia is forced under the custody of her father John Constantine much to both of their dismay, when her mother was murdered.

The police claimed that her murderer was a man, that it was human, but Olivia wasn't so sure. She may not have seen the act, but she caught the aftermath. That night had went from being one of the best nights of her life to a nightmare. She had finally told Aaliyah Thomas, the girl she had been crushing on for years how she felt, and she was overjoyed when she felt the same; only to come home to find the cold, lifeless body of her loving mother. Dark purplish blue bruises and deep red claw marks stained every inch of her skin. A simple shadow of a man with blood red eyes appeared from the corner of her eyes before vanishing along with her happiness.

Olivia couldn't explain what she saw that night. She knew that it wasn't something to build a case with; that it could've been merely a figment of her imagination. But she knew deep down that what she saw was out of the ordinary. It was something supernatural. Something inhuman had murdered her mother. And when an angel comes to her father for help with something called the Rising Darkness, Olivia is determined to help put a stop to it. But mainly, she seeks to find whatever or whoever killed her mother, and send them back to wherever the hell they came from. Even if it kills her.

━━━━━━━★☾★☾★☾━━━━━━━

/CAST/

SABRINA CARPENTER as
OLIVIA EDWARDS

SABRINA CARPENTER as OLIVIA EDWARDS