Chapter 1: Pilot

(Chapter 1 is basically the one-shot from the Dear Timothy Oneshot Novel. If you have already read it, then you can go onto chapter 2. If not, read this first.)

DISCLAIMER: Jungkook's name is Timothy Jeon. Lisa's name stays the same.

TIMOTHY POV

There's this girl that goes on my bus every day when I go to work. She always sits in front and I sit either behind her or 2 seats. I have seen her face many times and I think that she is cute. But who am I kidding, I'm just a single man who has no experience with love life no way that I'm going to get her.

 But who am I kidding, I'm just a single man who has no experience with love life no way that I'm going to get her

LISA POV

Every day when I step on the bus, I always see this guy. Lowkey, he is kind of cute. His bunny somedays he smiles at me and I just get butterflies in my stomach. Sometimes, if you look at him at the right angle, he looks really hot. But here I am single, no love life. I can't stand a chance with him.

 I can't stand a chance with him

TIMOTHY POV

"Timothy, I need these reports done by the end of the day." my boss says.

I sigh in pain. I look at all the reports.

"Boss these are going to take me all day," I said.

"Well, then you best get started now."

All-day long I've been doing the reports, with no rest at all. I don't even have anyone to talk to since I don't have an co-workers that don't want to be friends. Anyway, the day passed so quickly and I was able to complete the reports. I head to my boss's office and put it in his folders. I then clock-out, head outside, and waited for bus to arrive.

LISA POV

I walked to the cafe that I worked at and put on my barista outfit. Our cafe was the best in town so it was busy all the time. People coming in different directions. I only had one other person helping me and that was my friend Jennie. So many orders coming in one by one, my head started to ring. My hands were hurting when making so many drinks.

"Jennie I'm going to take a break."

"Okay then, I'll have Jisoo cover for you."

I head out the door in the back and start to rest on the railing nearby. I take out a bottle of water and start to drink it. After some time I head back in and continue working. The day goes by and we were now closing. I walk back to the bus stop waiting. After a few minutes, the bus arrived and I rested my head on the window.

TIMOTHY POV

About a few minutes the bus arrives and I finally get on it. The bus was full with one open seat left. It was next to that woman I see every day. I sit down and put my head down. While the bus was driving I look over at her and see that she was a little bit tired and exhauster. I guess we had the same type of day.

"Rough day huh," I said to her.

"Oh.. yeah." She replied.

There was a moment of silence, then she spoke to me.

LISA POV

I noticed that he was also exhausted with his head down and his hands together.

"Rough day too huh," I said.

"Yeah same," He said while chuckling.

"You know I see on the bus almost every day and yet I don't know your name," I said.

"Oh, well my name is Timothy, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you Timothy, my name is Lisa."

We shook hands for the first time since we saw each other. I always knew that he had a cute bunny smile, but I never knew it could be this cute up close.

"Well Timothy, what do you do."

"I work at an office," He said.

"Oh wow, that seems rough."

"Eh, after a while you get used to your boss yelling at you and the annoying people." He said chuckling. "What do you so Lisa."

"I work at the cafe downtown."

"The really famous one." He said.

"That's the one," I replied.

"What is your job there exactly."

"I work as a barista," I said.

"That must sound exhausting."

"Every day is exhausting, today was the day that I finally broke."

"That's sad, guess both our lives are rough." He said.

"I guess so."

Timothy and I were talking about other things in our lives when sharing.

"So Timothy, do you have a girlfriend," I asked.

"Sadly I don't, I've been single for the rest of my life." He said.

I was surprised when he said he was single, let alone that he has never had a girlfriend in his life. How could anyone not resist that cute bunny smile that he has.

"Lisa, do you have a boyfriend." He asked.

"As a matter of fact, I don't."

We then stared at each other for a while. We noticed each other blushing and tried to look away. But it was no use. After a few minutes passed, the bus stops.

"Lisa before I go, do you what to hang out sometime." He said.

"Oh yeah sure."

"Okay, here is my number."

He gave me his number and I gave him his. He then got off the bus and I waved him goodbye. I then put in my earbuds and started to listen to some soft lofi-music while looking at the night sky. I like Timothy.

TIMOTHY POV

I got to house and put my things away. I washed up in the bathroom and headed in my room. I laid in bed thinking about her.

BOTH POV

Maybe today wasn't a bad day after all.