The Wedding I

Yellow and Blue plan their wedding.

——

Steven grabbed a book titled "dream wedding," and dropped it in front of Yellow and Blue.

"This is just to give you some ideas. I want your day to be special," Steven said. "And there's nothing more special and romantic than a beautiful wedding!"

"It's like they say: if you wanna drink the cow, you gotta put a ring on it." Yellow said.

"But, sweetums, who says that?" Blue asked.

Steven flipped through the book. "Let's take a look at printing styles for your invitations."

"Would it be cool if we got lightning on it?" Yellow asked.

"Oh, and some waves!" Blue said.

"Yea! Lightning and waves!" Yellow said.

"I think I got exactly what you're looking for on page 135." Steven said.

"How long did it take you to put this together?" Blue asked.

"My entire life," Steven said.

"This is gonna be the best wedding ever!" Yellow said.

===

"This folding bone is so nice! Who knew that planning a wedding could be so fun?" White said as she folded a piece of paper.

"I did!" Steven said. He then stamped some ink on the card that read "you're invited!" That displayed Blue and Yellow holding hands. He then passed the paper to Yellow and Blue. "Time to sign!"

"Ok," Yellow and Blue both signed their names, then handed the card off to Peridot.

"We've been stuffing these envelopes ALL DAY!" Peridot groaned, handing the envelope to Connie. She licked and sealed the envelope. "Wow guys, this is looking great!!"

"Thank you, Connie," Blue said with a smile.

"This is going to be the most grand of events!!" White said.

"I do hope our lovely Pearls will be able to make it." Blue said.

"I'm sure they will," Yellow said. "I contacted Bloop and Yelp and they both said they'll be able to come."

"Wonderful!!" Blue smiled.

"What about Pip?" Steven looked at Connie.

"Oh!! She's coming too!!" Connie said. "She's been helping out my mom a lot and they've gotten close. It's been really nice."

"That's awesome!!" Steven smiled.

===

"So, my Dad will finish playing the music, and then next you'll do the 'I do's. And then I'll say... 'I now pronounce you Diamond and Diamond.' Aaand then you kiss! Everyone'll cheer!" Steven explained as he stood on the beach with Yellow and Blue.

"I just wish that... Pink could be here to see this," Blue said.

"Well, I'll be there!!" Steven said.

Blue chuckled. "You're right."

White stood, looking into the distance at the ocean. Blue, Yellow, and Steven walked over to her.

"What'ya thinking about?" Steven asked.

"I... haven't been this happy in a long time," White said. "Several millennia, actually. The past few days, everything has just been so wonderful, and all my fears and worries have just fizzled into nothingness. It's... it's great."

"That's wonderful to hear, White," Blue smiled, putting a hand on her shoulder. "As much as this wedding is about me and Yellow, we're ecstatic that you'll be there too. It means a lot."

White smiled. "Thank you, Blue."

===

Tomorrow was the wedding. Everything was getting set up so everything would be perfect. By now, Bloop and Yelp has arrived, and were catching up with Yellow and Blue about their adventures.

"And then we found this giant mountain organic that took us up the steep cliffs!!" Yelp explained. "When we reached the top, I posed and Bloop here drew me with the view in the background."

"Sounds like you two have been quite busy," Yellow laughed lightheartedly. "It's lovely to hear you're enjoying yourselves."

Bloop and Yelp chuckled. Bloop then pulled up the drawing she had done. "Here it is."

"Oh, this is lovely!!" Blue smiled, looking at it. "You're so talented, Bloop."

Bloop gave her a wide grin in response, feeling a blush spread across her cheeks.

===

Steven and Connie sat on the beach together watching the sun set.

"You excited for tomorrow?" Connie asked.

"Yea," Steven said. "It's gonna be so awesome!!"

"Yea, it will," Connie said with a smile.