Him

In your flustered worry about meeting the literal king of the world, you had fallen asleep on the luxurious sweet sheets of your new bed. You were awakened with a faint knock on your door. You looked at the time on your phone. 7:54pm. You had slept a long time. You hopped up and hurried to the door.

It was Diane with Ashton in hand. "We had such a good time being together today," she was smiling and looking at his small round face as she said the words.

"But now I have to go," she put on a pronounced frown as she turned to you, handing you her son. You happily took him, and smiled at Diane.

"You have fun on your first day," you exclaimed.

"I will! You, too!" she laughed as she began her descent down the stairs.

"Oh, I will!" you lied. You were scared to death of meeting the man of the house. And he would be here in just six minutes. Maybe he made a habit of running late, and you could collect yourself.

"Kylo is always here at 8PM sharp! He's strict about his schedule," Diane called from the stairs, "he'll be here soon! Make sure to introduce yourself."

Diane was gone. She practically had run out of the door and hopped into her car, zooming off into the night to put crystals on people's foreheads and tell them they were healed. You sighed and looked at Ashton. He had tired eyes. It was time for his night bottle.

You made your way down the ornate stairs to the first level where the personal kitchen was. Yes, they had two kitchens. One for chef, one for them. Boujee.

You reached into the baby's designated cabinet and grabbed the Williams Sonoma bottle. Baby in one arm, you rinsed the bottle, and then set it on the counter. Diane had breast milk in the fridge for little Ashton so you grabbed some, heated it up in the microwave and then poured it in the bottle. You looked at the time on the stove 8:05. Maybe Kylo Ren wasn't as sharp about time as Diane had made it out to be.

"Hello," a deep, rich voice said behind you completely from thin air. You screamed as you turned around utterly frightened at the sudden sound. The bottle dropped from your hand.

You were stunned. Not only because this man had literally come out of nowhere, but you were taken aback at the view across the room. It was him. Kylo Ren in the flesh. He looked completely different in person beginning with his sheer size. He was massive. At least 6'3", and with a chest that spanned far and wide. He was in a fitted, tailored suit made of a luxurious navy material with a burgundy silk tie, and a silver Rolex watch glistening in the low light of the kitchen. Wealth radiated off of him. His feathered black hair fell to the side and framed his angular face past his jawline. His very defined jawline. He was...absolutely gorgeous. Probably the most beautiful thing you had ever seen in person. Or ever. You quickly understood why People Magazine gave him Sexiest Man Alive so many times. But he was horrifying at the same time. His impending size and the power that was palpable from his frame made your legs shake. Dark brown eyes stared at you intently. You cradled Ashton close to your chest as you bent to get the bottle on the floor.

"Sir, I am so, so sorry, I didn't know that you were--"

"Surely you were told of my schedule," he leaned against the doorframe he stood in, a slight smirk on his lips as he watched you hurriedly wash Ashton's bottle.

"Oh, yes, of course. I just really hadn't heard you come in or heard anything really..." you turned off the faucet and looked back into those dark eyes. You were terrified. "I really can't apologize enough. I am (y/n)."

He looked at you for a moment before sucking his teeth and striding to the counter opposite of you, "I picked you out from that little catalog, I know." He gave you a borderline evil grin. You had no clue the agency had a catalog of you girls. Maybe that was a specialty for these kinds of clients...weird.