On My Own

(A/N: Probably lots of typos in this one, I wrote it on my lunch break at school, so I didn't have the time or energy to edit, sorry!)

Seeing this message barely phased you. You were already in the worst state you had ever been in, so seeing this message couldn't raise your anxiety levels anymore. But it would definitely fuck up Kylo's day even more. He had only been gone for a couple of hours, so you weren't sure if he and Rae had come up with a story, but you apathetically decided you should probably tell him. If he would even respond to you.

You opened up the phone app, and hit his number. The phone continually rang and not to your surprise, he didn't answer. So, you screenshot Diane's message and sent it in a text to his personal number. You laid your phone down, and walked to your luggage. You were sick of his shit, so you decided to get dressed and go explore the hotel to try to get your mind off things. Besides, the publicist had said it would be okay for you to do that, and Kylo didn't own you.

You threw on black leggings and an oversized sweater. You didn't even worry about your makeup or hair, that shit didn't matter. You just needed to get out. To stop feeling like a caged in animal.

So you left the room and your phone and headed down to the first level.

You walked into the beautiful hotel and if you weren't so down, you would have been absolutely thrilled to be there, but instead the flashiness of it all made you just remember your situation. You had been to the casino once or twice, but none of them were like this one. You looked out across hundreds and hundreds of slot machines and table games. It was super flashy and chic, but again, you felt so blah.

An attractive woman in a tailored suit was walking straight for toward you with purpose. Her golden, perfectly curled hair bounced behind her back as her expensive pumps clacked against the floor. As she neared you, you gave her a small smile, expecting her to pass you right up. But she walked straight to you, extending her hand when she made her way to you.

"Hi, sweetie! I'm Josie Gardner," she grabbed your hand, shaking it excitedly. "It is so nice to meet you," she beamed her white, perfect, straight teeth at you.

"Hi?" you said unsure, did she recognize you from the picture?

"Oh, you are probably so confused," she chuckled, "I'm your personal VIP assistant while you are staying here. You are staying in the Executive Penthouse, right?"

"Yeah, I am," there couldn't have been less excitement in your voice. "I didn't know I got an assistant."

"Well, of course. I am here to get you whatever you want. Into any club, any restaurant, any show, whatever you want or need, I have got you."

"Oh, well, I came here with a friend, I don't have that kind of money, but thank you," you were starting to walk off when she playfully scoffed.

"Sweetie, it gets charged to the big man's card. You should know that, shouldn't you?" she cocked her head at you.

"They didn't mention it. I can go anywhere in town?" you were considering it. Considering going out on the town and having the most expensive meal of your life, going to the best spa in town, going to a nightclub during the day and ordering three bottles of that Jay Z champagne that costs nine hundred dollars a bottle, buying a couple of Chanel bags. Just to spite him. You were started to feel the anger part of the grieving process.

"Pretty much. May I set you up for breakfast?" she pulled out her iPad. You looked around the room, and then back to Josie.

"Uh, sure. Can I go get my phone from the room first?" you asked, looking at her long legs. She was so Amazon like.