Give Me An Idea

You had left in the middle of the night. You didn't want to risk Diane being suspicious even if Kylo was confident that she wouldn't be. He would probably be pissed, but you were prepared to deal with that. You had a new, sudden feeling of regret in you that you hadn't felt before. It wasn't like the regret and guilt you felt when you had felt bad about betraying Diane, but you felt bad and regretted taking advantage of Kylo when you knew that Diane was plotting to take him down. You had fed off his vulnerability and completely dropped the whole purpose of seeing him. It made you feel bad. And then you had agreed to go on this stupid sugar baby convention trip. Life was confusing.

You really didn't get any sleep because you were worried about him. He had never seemed so small and vulnerable, and it was honestly kind of unsettling to see him that way. But again, you had only known this man for a couple of months, so you weren't exactly an expert on him or anything. But from your prior knowledge of him, and what you had learned, you knew he was off.

In the morning you had sauntered down to the kitchen. Of course, Diane was there, and she seemed happy. She seemed like that giddy overly sweet woman you had met when you started your assignment. She was typing away on her laptop.

"You look stunning this morning," she beamed. You wanted to roll your eyes, but you didn't.

"You look radiant, thank you," you smiled as you made your way to the fridge. You opted to have some organic fruit salad.

"So, I bought a new 300 pound amethyst, and I am using it for the first time tonight on one of my VIP clients," she stopped typing and leaned against the counter looking toward you.

"How do you use a 300 pound crystal?" you cocked your head as you popped a strawberry into your mouth.

"Well, I am glad you asked because I want to try it out on someone before I try it on her tonight. I need to see what it's capable of. Will you?" Diane closed her laptop and looked at you with hopeful eyes.

You hesitated. "I mean, what will you do to me?"

Diane chuckled, "Oh, it's nothing. You'll enjoy it. Please?"

You sighed, "only for you, Diane." You were miserable already. You hated new age, woo woo shit, and you just knew you were going to have to indulge Diane's ego and pretend like she was giving you an epiphany with a rock.

"Yay! Finish your food, and then we will go." She clapped to herself.

You finished up your fruit salad, and Diane lead you up the stairs. Baby Ashton was in his room sleeping still. That was unusual.

Diane led you into hers and Kylo's room, and it felt wrong. It felt wrong being in there without him and just her. Knowing what you had done in there. But you were immediately pulled from your thought as you eyed the big ass mountain of a crystal in the middle of the room.

It was a huge, rough purple rock situated atop a beautiful, exotic, expensive looking rug. There were ornate sitting pillows surrounding the rock, and you assumed that is where you would be.

"You sit on the east side, I'll be on the west." Diane pointed to the left side of the rock, and you took a seat.

"What's this gonna do? Tell my future?" you joked.

"It could! This is ultimately to read your soul and cleanse it. If anything has been weighing on you, we are going to fix it today. The amethyst is the stone of clarity, truth, and confidence," Diane corrected you. You didn't really want to be clear and true with Diane, but again, this crystal shit was bogus anyway. The two of you sat on either side of the rock. Diane lit a few small purple candles and pressed her hands to the crystal.