Tell Me A Secret

(A/N: This chapter explores lesbian sex/bisexuality and the idea of abortion, so if you are uncomfortable with that I would skip this chapter and ask for a recap of important events. I respect your ideals, so please respect mine, too!)

Your days at the tower the first couple of weeks had been quite the adjustment period. Even though you had lived with him in the previous home, this was a completely different situation. There was no one else there most of the time aside from when the cleaner, launderer, and grocer would show up. There was no Diane, there was no Dusty. It was just you and Kylo. And after a couple of days off to help you adjust, Kylo had returned to his normal schedule, so you found yourself alone a lot of the time.

You had always wondered what it would be like to be a celebrity. To be able to do bare minimum work, live luxuriously, buy expensive things for the fuck of it. But you found yourself bored. Very, very bored. There was only so much the tower had to offer. Sure there was a full spa on the lower levels, but you could only take getting a massage so many times. There was a whole shopping center of luxury brand boutiques on the bottom floor, but you weren't yet comfortable using the card Kylo had given you. You had considered visiting Kylo's office for some fun on several occasions, but he was so serious during the day, you weren't sure if it was a good idea.

He had started treating you differently since you two had found out about the pregnancy. Not in a bad way, but he seemed extra cautious. When you would fuck, he wouldn't blow out your back like you were used to. Which sucked because the hormones had your horniness at an all new level.

You were on your hands and knees in the back of a limo that was transporting the two of you to some charity event he had drug you to. Your dress was hiked over your ass, and his hands were firm on your waist, but they weren't burrowing into your flesh like he normally did. His thrusts were also weaker, fainter, more shy.

"Hit me," you breathed out.

"No," he said as he continued to thrust gently in and out. The slow thrusts made you hyper aware of his girth absolutely splitting you open.

"Come on," you whined looking back at him, "one lick?"

His hand raised, making contact with your flesh with a loud pop. You hissed at the sensation.

"Now stop asking, shut up," he demanded. At least his commands were the same.

And that is how it had been just about every time. You figured it was because of the fetus, but he didn't say anything.

All the alone time had given you a lot of time to think about that. That being the fetus. You had been saying fetus because you were finding it difficult to connect with it. You and Kylo really hadn't talk about it at all. The past few weeks, when you were with him, you had been attending events, meetings, and having weirdly slow, careful sex, there had been little time for much discussion, and you really wanted to check in with him. See how he was doing, because you knew you were in need of someone to check on you. With the culture shock, the boredom, and the inability to connect with the fetus, you needed it.

But Kylo was coming home for the evening and staying there. He had nowhere to be for once, and he and you were going to get to spend some time together, finally.

The rest of your day was pretty standard, but you had decided to make yourself look nice for Kylo because you thought about how much his face lit up when he saw you all done up at that premiere. Before the bloodied face of course. And you hoped a nice skimpy outfit would make him fuck you harder. You wanted to do something wild and crazy with him. Anything to feel something.

You didn't take the personalized debit card he had provided for you, instead opting to use your own debit card. You had been grossly overpaid by Kylo during your time as the nanny, so you were essentially using his money anyway.