Read Me

This fic can also be found on AO3. My username on there is mandosgirlfriend

SYNOPSIS 📖 

You were good at your job. Like really good, and you loved what you did. You were probably the best nanny in New York City, and you were doing so well with your family of 6 years before they decided to move. When you get the call that you have been picked by an elite member of society to be their live in nanny, you are nervous. You are even more nervous to find out that man is Kylo Ren, the most prolific and famous business man in the world. Oh. And his wife is a prolific NYC socialite. Your job becomes increasingly harder when Ren takes a special liking to you. And you reciprocate. 

WARNING ⚠️ 

Smut: if you aren't into that, I wouldn't read this. Light instance of attempted sexual/physical assault Adultery

UPDATE SCHEDULE 📆 

Honestly, I update at least once a week. Usually on Sundays. But I go through periods where I'll update everyday! It's sporadic but you'll get your fix at least once a week 😊 

First Author's Note 📝 

This is my very first fic. It's my first work of fiction ever. It's not the best written, but it's fun. There's also a lot of typos, I know. I'm a teacher and a lot of this is written when I have free time which is sparse, so please be understanding of any missing words, misspelled words, grammatical errors, etc. Thank you!

Oh, also, I made a soundtrack for the fic, so if you are into that here is the link:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2BS5jfO27napKHwi3PaFdx?si=FJWb_hCuQwqYqNYxU2j8Qg

I know you can't copy and paste, so if you just look up Hurt So Good Soundtrack, it should pop up.