Firm Boundaries

You had woken up at 5 AM to the cries of the baby through the baby monitor. You rubbed your eyes and threw the comforter off of yourself. You sat up and stretched your whole body, a slight aching in your knees as you moved. And you remembered.

Your knees had been hard at work last night for Mr. Ren.

You put your hands over your eyes and groaned as you shook your head violently. You had done something so bad, so wrong. You dropped your hands and sulked as you looked around the room, looking for your bag.

When you found it, you threw on a black bra and black lacy panties. You decided to wear a black t-shirt dress, opting for comfort rather than glamor. Since you were just going across the hall to check on the baby, you didn't wear any shoes, your feet pattering against the floor as you left the room and entered Ashton's.

You would have him all day since Diane was away, so at least you would be preoccupied and not have to think too much about the mistake you had made just a few hours ago. You changed the baby and got him dressed before you headed down to the kitchen to make his bottle. While you made his bottle, you grabbed a banana for yourself. You couldn't make yourself eat much of anything else with guilt filling the bulk of your stomach.

You sat at the bar to feed Ashton with one hand, the other hand feeding yourself. You were enjoying the quiet personal time when none other than Kylo Ren paraded into the kitchen. He was on the phone.

"And what do they want in return?" venom in his voice. The person replied, and he was not happy about it. "Tell them fucking no. I'll have them ended, I will literally have their company fucking shattered if they ask again."

He was walking briskly past you to sit at the small dining table in the corner. Dusty promptly entered the room, ignoring you, and placed a newspaper on the table in front of him. Then she scurried away quickly. It was clockwork to her.

"Yeah, well, fuck it. When do I need to be there?" a pause, "Okay." He hung up. You were trying desperately to keep your eyes off of him, even though you could smell his intoxicating smell from across the room. You finished your banana, and shifted Ashton in your arms more comfortably. Ren was furiously sifting through his paper. You were standing to leave when the voice that was just drenched in fury and anger flatly said, "good morning."

Your eyes met his. His face was apathetic. But he was as gorgeous as ever. "Uh," your face was in somewhat of a grimace, "morning."

He had left the room like nothing happened last night and he was acting like that now. What a little bitch.

"You're up earlier than usual," his eyes fell back down onto the newspaper. He kept up with your schedule? He was always gone when you left. Must have been those surveillance cameras. Fuckin' creep.

"Um, yeah," you gestured to the baby in your arms, "kind of have a job to do here."

All he let out was an unimpressed hmm while he read about the stock market. You were annoyed.

"Look, it's really fucked up what you did las-" his eyes shot up as he silently shushed you, a long slender finger placed over his lips.

"I suggest you stop talking. I have no idea what you're talking about," his eyes fell again.

You were seething. Of course he wouldn't talk about it or admit it. That's what men like him did.

"Whatever," you rolled your eyes and headed for the door. He didn't stop you and didn't look to see if he was watching you.

Your day was slow. It mostly consisted of you tending to Ashton and being pissed off at Kylo. Pissed that he had gotten what he wanted, but you were also pissed that you had enjoyed it so much. You had never ever orgasmed like that before. The boys you usually did stuff with didn't even know where the clit was, so you always had to get yourself off. But Kylo knew. Diane was a lucky woman to reap the benefits of his hands and dick every night. But again, he was a cheating piece of shit. How cliche was it that he was the rich, celebrity douche who wanted to fuck his nanny? Really?