I Want To Be Mad

"Is that rhetorical?" you looked up at Kylo.

"No, what time?" he said authentically.

"Why do you need to know?" you were still catching your breath.

"Are you still going?" he was stroking your hair. You missed these moments the most.

"I can't just call him and be like, 'hey, Kylo Ren just came to my house, fucked the shit out of me, and claimed me as his own, so I won't be seeing you tonight, sorry.' That would be so screwed up," you lifted yourself up on one elbow.

"I mean, you could," he shrugged underneath you. Then his face formed a small frown, "you didn't go exclusive or anything, did you?"

You scoffed, "no! I met him literally two days ago."

"And you fucked him that quickly? I had to work for that shit," he was teasing you, but there was some sincerity there.

"I'm still going to go. Besides," you gestured between the two of you, "this means nothing, I'm sure."

"You're mistaken, but do go on the date," he looked at the ceiling. "I'm coming, too."

You were more concerned about him saying that you were mistaken. The last thing you expected in the entire universe was for Kylo to come running after you in in your hometown and claim that you were his. Saying you were his could have meant a lot of things, but you would have been even more surprised to find that Kylo wanted you in that way. That after all of the emotional trauma and all of his emotional guarding, he would just decide that he wanted to be with you the way that you had so desperately wanted to be with him.

"You're not coming, Kylo," you laughed at the absurdity.

"Yes, I am," he retorted coolly.

"You don't just get to dictate where I go and who it's with. I never agreed to 'being yours,'" you said it very sarcastically. Obviously you were still a little bit bitter. "Maybe I want to be exclusive with Matt."

"Two things," his eyes fell onto your sweaty face. "Not five minutes ago you were screaming about how you were mine," his fingers grazed the soft flesh of your cheek. "Secondly, wholeheartedly tell me you want to be with Matt," the name making his face scrunch up as if it were a taste of something sour. You looked at his chest opting to draw circles on it rather than answer his question.

"I thought so. So, I'm going. I just want to have a conversation with him," Kylo's hand on your back ran up and down the hump of your ass.

"Please don't," you looked up at him with doe eyes. "Let me let him down easy. He's so nice."

Kylo scanned your face. He craned his neck and kissed you sweetly. This was still so strange. The instances of his kindness and softness never were expected.

You were allowing yourself to melt into the kiss when your bedroom door abruptly opened.

Your mom was saying your name as she looked at your bed. You were just in your thong and Kylo was half naked, his pants still pulled down revealing his softening dick.

"Holy shit," your mom screamed, averting her eyes.

"Oh my fucking god, mom, get out! Get out!" You laid on your stomach, and your hand instinctively flew down to cover Kylo's dick, but he turned toward you and stuffed himself back in his pants, quickly zipping it and buttoning the pants. He swiftly grabbed the cum stained button up and draped it over your bare ass.

"I'm sorry! I--I had no way---you didn't tell me anyone was here!" she was still standing in the doorframe, hands over her eyes. "I'll, uh, uh, be out here, sorry!" She slammed the door behind her as she ran back down the hall.