Lay Down

You sat in the tub as it drained, watching the water swirl away into the hole at your feet. You thought about how Kylo had hurt that man, followed to ensure your safety. Though it was an invasion of your privacy, it made you feel safe and wanted. He personally didn't want you to get hurt. He had gotten angry in a way that lead you to believe that he would have actually been upset if you had gotten hurt. You felt a swell of emotion and feeling for him, and you absolutely couldn't allow that.

You stood up and grabbed the towel that sat next to the tub on a posh side table. You towel dried your hair then wrapped the thing around your body. Carefully stepping out of the tub, you got out and walked into the hallway to see the door across from you ajar, waiting for you. It was a bedroom.

You looked around the room. The black walls were sprinkled with fanciful artwork. There was a massive bed, larger than a king, on the far side of the room adjusted against the wall with a perfect view of the city through the large floor to ceiling window that took up an entire wall. This was his personal get away apartment. The place he would go to escape from his home. It must have been a hurtful conversation to have for Diane. You figured the conversation went like, "Hey, I have a personal penthouse apartment to go to when you piss me off, and I will probably invite bitches over to fuck when I am there, so yeah." Probably not, but you couldn't put it past Kylo. He was sitting on the bed, a laptop that he was furiously pounding at in his lap. He was frowning, clearly frustrated with whatever was happening on the computer.

Without looking up at you he said, "I got you some clothes delivered," he quickly pointed to the foot of the bed, a pile of clothes slung across the velvet fabric of his comforter, "make yourself comfortable." His voice had twinges of annoyance flying throughout, but you didn't take it personally. You looked at the clothes on his bed, wondering where they came from. Were they Diane's? Were they from the side piece lost and found he kept here at the Bachelor Pad? You thought that you had too much dignity to wear another woman's clothes, so you were going to ask. But as soon as you opened your mouth....

CRASH

The laptop hit the wall with an impressively loud crash, instantly breaking in half. You shuddered at the impact. He had thrown the item right past you, you had felt the breeze it made as it soared across the room. You snapped your head back at him.

"FUCK!! Fuckfuckfuckfuck!" he was snarling, his teeth bared as he yelled. His loud booming voice caused you to flinch and retract.

He was breathing hard through his nostrils as he looked out the window to the city. You should have been utterly terrified, but something in you made you feel a completely different way. You quietly walked to the opposite side of the bed from him and climbed in. You sat with your legs in front of you and scooted over toward him. There was only about a foot of space between the two of you. You sat uncomfortably in the silence listening to only his breathing. He steadily gazed out the window.

When his breath was noticeably more controlled, you finally opened your mouth, shifting the towel around your body to allow more coverage.

"Do you want to talk about that?" you said in a hushed voice.

His gaze slowly found your face. "Like I would discuss the inner workings of my business with you." His face was bunched up in a scowl as if you had offended him by asking.

"Seriously? I was literally just trying to help you," you scoffed. "Normal people talk about things rather than throwing a three thousand dollar laptop against the wall."

He scoffed back at you while turning his head back to the cityscape, "I'll have another one tomorrow."

You threw yours arms across your chest and huffed. You couldn't believe you had started to feel soft for this dude. You shifted your body to face away from him. You wanted to sulk and be mad, but this bed was way too comfy to leave right away. You sat there silently for what seemed like ages and then you felt the barely there touch of his fingers trace down your arm.