Bio

Name: (Y/N) shirogane

Appearance: Whatever you like.

Hair color: White with red streaks.

Eye color: left blue and right green.

Age: 17

Race: human former / full dragon (offered half his human to ddraig and the other half to albion.)

Personality: Kind, friendly, serious in battle, calm, thoughtful, playful.

Likes: his friends and loved ones, partner dragons, chess, reading, cooking, watching anime.

Dislike: perverts, seeing the people he cared about hurt, his two dragon partners arguing, khaos brigade, rizevim, trihexia.

Outfit:

Skills:

Skills:

Hand to hand combat

Swordsman

Mastery of magic.

Magic:

Holy magic: Learned by the angels of heaven.

Devil magic: Learned by the devils of the underworld.

Fallen angel magic: Learned from fallen angels.

Dragon slayer magic: From both ddraig and albion.

Elemental magic.

Weapons: (udated from fate series weapons.)

Holy swords:

Excalibur in complete form,
Excalibur sheath avalon, Rhongomyniad, durandal, ascalon(dxd), Excalibur galatine, Arondight, Clarent, Caliburn, Failnaught, Lord Camelot

Devil weapons: Balmung, gram, tyrfing, dáinsleif, nothung, gáe bolg, gáe dearg, gae buidhe.

Title: Red dragon emperor, White dragon emperor, Red and White dragon, The heavenly blazing dragon, The heavenly storm dragon.

Backstory:

(Y/N) the first ever wielder of both boosted gear and divine dividing in his home dimensional world and the strongest being compared to ophis and great red, mastered all the abilities with great extent of their power gain great respect with the supernatural world even found love

But all have changed when a war occurred trihexia released, (y/n) tried everything in his power to stop 666 with help but a lot of casualties happened and lost those he loves and his last act of the battle using everything he has with the help of ddraig and albion he defeated trihexia.

Then after that he got hurt a lot and lost the will to continue after losing everything but it all changed when a portal appeared he got pulled in and came to another alternative universe where both ddraig and albion are in different host and different timeline.