Prologue part 1: Little Y/n

3rd P.o.V:

It was in an moonlit evening, waves of the beach wash down to the shore. The cold air of the night gently blows thru the calm night sky.  And the stars twinkled brightly thru the night sky. A woman walks on the shores of the beach. She was takes out a flask from her back pocket and opens it to take a swig of alcohol. She was Quill Branwen, a huntress. 

Quill: "Man

Quill: "Man...that is some good stuff...."

She had been a heavy alcoholic drinker ever since...the loss of her recent deceased husband...and her first born son...Y/n.. She had been drowning her sorrow with work and Alcohol.

Quill: *sighs* "I wish...you were both still alive..." 

But as she was heading inside, a faint sound baby's cry could be heard from behind her. She turns and notices a small wooden board drifting with a something wrapped in a yellow blanket. She runs over to see what it was. As she gets close, she see something moving in the yellow blanket. She gently reaches out and is soon find a baby boy hair black as night with bright yellow eyes crying out for warmth.

She was shocked where did this guy come from? And why would his parents leave him to survive by himself. The baby opens his little eyes and stops crying to see Quill, the baby reaches out to her cutely smiling and giggles out to her.

Quill slow begins to tear up and picked up the little baby and wrapping him in her arms. The baby boy nuzzles close to her and soundly sleeps as Quill begins to cry. She silently send a prayer to Oum saying her thanks for granting her another chance child.

Quill: *gentle tone* "Well little guy lets get you a bath and something to eat and tomorrow we meet some friends of mine."

She walks to the hotel she's staying at for the night with you sleeping in her arms. But as she was sleeping she also was worried for the little boy's future. He might get killed if he lives with her. So she decides that to keep him safe. She will leave him to her friends. The Rose/Xiao Long family.

(Timeskip to Next morning)

Quill was currently on the bullhead to the home of Rose/ Xiao long residence in Patch. In her arms is little Y/n sleeping, cuddling close to his mother. She smiled happily for her new son. The ship soon lands and she soon walks over to the household and knocks on there door. The door opens and she is soon greeted by her friend Taiyang Xiao Long who smiles at her.

Tai: "Hello Quill is there something you need?"

Quill: "Yes..may I come in?"

Tai nods and she walks inside. She looks over to see her friend Summer who was 5 months pregnant and Taiyang's daughter Yang Xiao Long who was about a year older then Y/n. Summer and Yang look over to Quill.

Summer: *sympathetic smiles* "Hey Quill how are you...since..you know.." *notices something wrapped in the blanket* "Oh who is.."

Quill: "I'm fine...listen I have a favor to ask.."

Yang walks up to Quill kneels down. Y/n opens his little eyes and notice the little blondie  in front of him. Tai walks into the room and notices little Y/n.

Yang: "Hi! I'm Yang what youw name?"

Y/n: "Y/n..."

Tai: "W-what Quill who is this..."

Quill: "That's what I wanted to talk about..."

Quill quickly explains how she found Y/n yesterday and asked them if they can take care of little Y/n.

Quill: "...please..I know it's a difficult request..but I scared of what will happen to him if he were with me.."

Summer:*looks over at Y/n who is being hugged by Yang.* "I understand...of course we will take care of him."

Tai: *smiles* "Sure I always wanted a son."

Quill: *smiles* "Thank you." *she goes kneels down to Y/n's level* "Y/n Mama has to go be gone for a while so your Aunt Summer and Uncle Taiyang are going to take care of you okay?"

Y/n: *gets up and runs over crying* "No...I wan Mama.."

Quill's Heart ached for her new son but that's when she have an idea.

Quill: "Listen Y/n, I want you to do something for Mama..okay?"

Y/n nods listening.

Quill: "I want you to be brave...for me..and Mama will come visit with a present okay?"

Y/n: *cries* "B-but Wa is mama forgets me..."

Quill: *kisses his forehead* "Mama will never forget you...because Mama know you are brave..and if you brave mama won't forget okay?"

Y/n: *nods* "O-okay.."

Quill hugs her little baby and Y/n hugs back crying a bit. But before she left, she walks up to Yang.

Quill: "Yang can you promise me you will take care of Y/n for me?"

Yang: *nods smiling* "I pwomise that what big sistah fow!"

She soon leaves the household to first get adoption papers for Y/n and then head out for another mission. Y/n waves good-bye crying, Yang waves hugging her little brother. Quill only wished for her little boy to have a good future but little did she know... her adopted son, will only have a bad start to his new life.