♡ Prologue ♡

When I was a child, I always believed in the fairy tales and the happy endings and true love in every story. But as an adult with a few heartbreaks in the past, I was starting to believe that wasn't as true as it seemed. Until one day he came and changed my whole world.

For the better.

Before my story begins, a little information about myself.

The name's Autumn Britt. I am 25 years old and I currently live in Coral Springs, Florida.

I absolutely love singing. Sometimes I'll upload covers of songs I do to YouTube just to share my voice with other people around the world. And I'll perform a gig every now and then, but the job that helps mostly with rent and bills is a small Café a few miles from my house. It's not much, but it helps me be financially stable. I'm a pretty chill girl once you get to know me, but don't push my buttons or you will see a side of me not many people see.

Anyways, it all started with a text from a friend.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Hello! Welcome to my story! I deeply apologize if the first chapter is terrible. This is my first fan fiction ever so I'm still learning. It'll get better than this I promise, but I hope you guys enjoy! 😁

(PSA: this is literally a character with just my name to make it more reasonable 😭)

*yea I had to republish this because my old account was apart of the big hack that happened and I was not giving this book up that easily*