♡ Chapter Four ♡

When I got home, I immediately threw on some pajamas and went to my bed. After today, I didn't feel like showering. I tried to go to sleep, but my brain had many thoughts going on and she wouldn't let me. All of sudden, something hit me. I never checked out Dashie's channels yet. And I have nothing better to do so.. Why not?

I grabbed my phone from my night stand and clicked on YouTube. I searched Dashie's name and clicked on his skit channel. The most recent video was called "NICE ASS BULLY!" What in the world? But out of boredom, I clicked on it. Literally minutes later I was bursting out laughing, tears even! Oh my God, this guy is really funny. Why didn't I check him out sooner? After the video was finished I clicked on another one since there was a good many to choose from.

Before I knew it, I watched half of his skits and it was almost 12 in the morning. Oh shit, I gotta go to bed. Before I did, I made sure to subscribe to all his channels, he's been so much of a help today.

As weird as this may seem, being around Dashie made me forget the heartbreak.. I felt like I was in a safe place around him. I guess he just has that charm on people. A few minutes later I was finally able to go to sleep.

*

Hours later, I woke up. I sat up in my bed and just stared off into space. Still in shock that I was single again. I tried not to think about it too much, but when you spend almost a year of your life with somebody, it's hard not to think about them. I finally snap out of it and get up to take a quick shower.

But for some reason while I was showering, I completely broke down. My tears were blending in with the water. All the pain and heartbreak couldn't be held in much longer. I might as well let all the tears out now so I can feel better later.

Honestly what's the point in loving someone if they don't love you back?

I stayed in the shower for a good 20 minutes with my thoughts before I finally got out and got dressed. I didn't have to wear a uniform to work just an apron over my outfit so I put on a random tee shirt and some leggings.

To cheer myself up, I got on YouTube again and watched a few more skits from Dashie. And of course they helped out a lot. But I had to keep a track of time so I wouldn't be late. I watched one more skit and then I started to get my shoes on and car keys ready.

I finally arrive at the Café that I work at and decide to tell two of my coworkers, Anna and Danielle (Dani for short) who are also my friends, the news of me being a single lady once again.

"Well girls," I say as I start to fix a few things around the place, "looks like I'm single again."

They both looked shocked and Dani asked, "Girl why? What happened??"

"Went to his house yesterday to surprise him and found him fucking somebody," I said with no emotion.

Anna's jaw almost dropping to the floor and said, "Chileeee, are you serious?? If I was you in that situation I would go all types of crazy on his ass. Do you think we should help you key his car or something?"

I let out a small laugh and said, "No, it's alright. I don't want you guys getting in trouble."

Anna replied, "Does it look like I care about getting in trouble? You're my friend and that son of a bitch hurt you. He deserves something for what he did."

Dani then said, "Yeah, I agree. You guys were together for a long ass time. Hell I thought y'all would get married.

"After a year? Nah, I don't think so. I've seen relationships longer than that and they never made it to marriage."

"Are you sure? Like really, really, really sure?" 'Cuz we can key his car, slash his tires, egg his house, burn any clothes he left with you, anything you want," Anna insisted.

"I'm positive, Anna," I said while chuckling a little, "I just want to get through this shift and go home."

"You can say that again," Dani added.

The few hours we worked went by pretty slowly and by the time I had to clock out I was so glad. I told the girls I would see them tomorrow and headed out to my car.
When I got home I changed clothes and ate a bowl of cereal. While I was eating, I thought I should text Dashie since I really haven't yet.

Me: hey Dashie :)

A few minutes passed and no reply. Maybe he's busy. I finish my cereal so I get up to put the bowl in the sink. Then I use the bathroom really quick and when I return my heart skips a beat when I seen that he finally replied.

Dashie Dash✌🏼: yo what's good?
                         : my bad I just finished recording a video.

Me: oh it's fine lol I had a feeling you were busy. Well speaking of videos I was finally able to check out your skits and them shits are hilarious 😅

Dashie Dash✌🏼: lol thanks.. Not all of them are but I appreciate the feedback 😊

Me: anytime 😄

Dashie Dash✌🏼: well what's your favorite skit or skit series so far?

Me: hmmm out of all the ones I've seen so far I gotta say Annoying Ass Friend... I cried laughing at those 😅

Dashie Dash✌🏼: haha yea I like those too :)
                          :well how are you feeling?

Me: ok I guess.. I had an emotional breakdown in the shower earlier but after that I started feeling a little better.

Dashie Dash✌🏼: damn I hate that.. well maybe we can chill one day to take your mind off some things.

Me: yea I'd like that... I should be off soon so maybe we can do something :)

Dashie Dash✌🏼: ok bet lol

Me: anyway how was your day?

Dashie Dash✌🏼: it was pretty good...tomorrow I'm gonna be shooting a new skit

Me: oh really? Can't wait to see it 😁
Well I'm getting pretty tired.. think I'm gonna go to bed soon. Goodnight ✨

Dashie Dash✌🏼: goodnight Autumn ❤

Woah, he put a heart.

Autumn snap out of it. Y'all are just friends. I shut my phone off and turned off the tv. I jumped in bed and after a few minutes I was finally able to fall asleep.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Hope you guys are enjoying this so far! 😁