♡ Chapter Ten ♡

~a few weeks later~

※Dashie's POV※

I'm getting ready to do another Hangin' with Dashie with Sport since it's been a minute. I make sure my camera and phone are in my pocket before I leave and I head outside to see Sport waiting on me in his car.

I started to get in the passenger seat and said, "Yo, what's good, Sport?"

"Wassup, mothafucka! ," Sport replied

I laughed and put on my seatbelt. We started the day by going to Tate's of course and doing our usual shenanigans. Talking about prices and the way things looked. Then, we went to the mall and it was gloomy as fuck like always. After we walked around for a little bit we decided to tear up some Chipotle.

While we were waiting for our food, I couldn't help but stare off into space and I started thinking... about her.

Her beautiful brown eyes, wavy hair that fell perfectly, her smile that could light up a room, her laugh sounded like a song to my ears-

I was interrupted by Sport's voice, “Hello? Earth to Dashie?” he asked while waving his hand in front of my face.

“Oh shit, my bad.”

“You alright? You kinda acting weird today.”

“Nah man, I'm good what you talking 'bout?“

“Mhmm,” he said suspiciously. “Well answer me this,” he said leaning in on the table, "Do you like Autumn?"

I was shocked at the question, “Um, yeah I like her. Why would I hang out with her if I didn't-”

“Nah, mothafucka. I'm talm bout like like her.”

“Man, why you asking me that?”

“Don't act like I don't notice how you act around her and shit. So, do you?”

I looked around, a little embarrassed that it was that noticeable, “Maybe,” I mumbled.

After what felt like forever, we finally got our food.

“Ooo shit! I knew it!” Sport said grinning.

I rolled my eyes, “Yeah, yeah whatever man.”

“So when you gonna ask her out?”

“I wish I knew the answer to that. And what makes you think she would go out with me? Especially all the shit she's been through with her bitch ass ex.”

“Hey, it never hurts to try.”

“Well it's easier said then done.”

“Look, here's how you should do it. Ask her if she wants to go somewhere nice instead. Don't just flat out say date. It can be like a lowkey date I guess you could say.”

I started thinking about it, “Look, I don't know man. I don't want our friendship to be awkward if something happens.”

“Well I advise you do it sooner or later. And don't think like that, always keep a positive mindset, especially with shit like this.”

“Yeah, I know.”

“Ooo my boy got a cruushh,” Sport said with a big ass smile.

I felt like I was blushing so I said, “Man, can we talk about sumn else?”

“Aight, lover boy,” Sport laughed.

I rolled my eyes once again, but Sport was right. I really liked Autumn and keeping my feelings to myself wasn't gonna do anything. Hopefully one day I can have the courage to say something.