♡ Chapter Eight ♡

While I was getting ready for work, I could hear my phone ringing.

Incoming call: Sport😎

“Hey, bish,” I said to Sport as I answered.

“Yo,” he paused, “How ya doing?”

“Uh, I'm good. Thanks for asking.”

“Okay, good. 'Cuz Dashie told me about what happened yesterday.”

No wonder he called me.

“Of course he did.”

“You know I had a little bit of a bad feeling about that guy anyway”

“Yeah, I could tell that you did. But don't worry, I'm fine.”

“You sure?”

“Positive,” I said with a smile.

“Alright then. If you need me or anything just call alright? I may or may not pick up.”

I laughed, “Thanks, Sport.”

I could hear him laugh a little also and he said, “Anytime.”

“Well I gotta get ready for work. Byee.”

I hung up and finished getting ready.

Work went by pretty normal as usual. After I clocked out, I walked out to my car. As soon as I sat down, I realized something.

Dashie's birthday is coming up.

Oh shit. I need to get him something. Especially since everything that's happened these past few weeks. I had to show him my appreciation. After minutes of thinking, I made my decision to find some things at the mall. The more options the better right?

I arrived at the closest one and went into JCPenney's. I headed to the men's section and spent a good 10 minutes looking around at the tee shirts. I finally found 2 that I thought Dashie would love. But I had to text Sport and ask him about Dashie's shirt size to make sure they wouldn't be too big or too small.

But 2 tee shirts? Nah, I need something else. So after that, I walked over to the video games. After skimming through them all, I finally picked one I believe Dashie didn't have yet. But if he did I would leave the receipt just in case.

Now for the finishing touches. Birthday card! I read through a few cards and found a little funny one. While I was there I picked out a small sack to hold all his things.

Satisfied, I payed for all my items. Never spent that much money in a long time, but honestly it was worth it.

When I made it back home, I immediately started to fix Dashie's gift up. I unfolded the sack and neatly put in the tee shirts first. Next, I set down the video game. Finally, I grabbed a pen a wrote a little message in his birthday card.

Just wanted to put together a little something to show my appreciation for everything you've done for me. Wouldn't feel right if I didn't. Anyway, I hope you have a great day!
Happy birthday! ♡
~Autumn

I put the card in it's envelope and sealed it. After putting the card in the sack, I stuck the receipt for everything on the side. All done.  I picked the present up and set it down in a corner of my living room so I wouldn't forget it.

I really hope he likes his stuff.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Sorry this was so short :/