♡ Chapter Fourteen ♡

~one week later~

It's Sunday, which means I don't have to work today. I'm in the living room lying down on my couch, daydreaming since I didn't feel like doing anything else. My sense of tranquility was soon interrupted by a knock on my door. Huh, I wonder who that is. I got up from my comfortable spot and opened the door to see that Dashie was behind it.

“Oh, hey Dashie! Didn't expect you to be here,” I slightly chuckled.

“My bad for just popping up like this, but I really need to talk to you,” he said, looking a little nervous.

Oh boy. The last time I heard “I really need to talk to you,” it ended pretty badly.

“Oh, uh okay. Come on in,” I said moving out of the doorway.

We went to sit down on the couch. I'm hella nervous because I honestly don't know what to expect right now.

To break the silence I asked, “So what's up?”

Dashie took a deep breath and finally said, “I just really need to get this off my chest. If I don't I'm just gonna go crazy.”

He then grabbed both my hands and started staring deeply into my eyes, “Autumn, I really, really like you. Nah, fuck that, I'm in love with you. Everything about you. From your looks to your personality. I'm just...mesmerized by you. And that's a big word for me,” he joked, “Out of all the girls I've been around, you're different..and I like that. And I've been feeling this way for a while now, but I've tried my best to keep it cool, but you make that pretty hard,” he slightly chuckled, “And I was so scared to say or do anything because I didn't want to make our friendship weird if you didn't feel the same way.”

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I honestly wanted to cry. Happy tears. I was in such disbelief, but I could still hear Dashie rambling on. So I decided to kindly interrupt him. With a kiss. His tense body slowly started to relax. Doing this again was an amazing feeling. I missed it. When we pulled away I couldn't help but smile.

“Well you know what? I feel the same way too,” I said chuckling, I could feel my cheeks turning red as a rose.

“I tried to tell myself that I was crazy and to not get my hopes up because I don't want my heart broken again.. but you make me feel something no guy ever has before. And I can't just ignore my feelings like that. Everytime your name pops up on my phone or I think of you I can't help but to get butterflies in my stomach and have a goofy ass smile on my face. Honestly, I'm starting to think I'm in love, too,” at this point I was grinning ear to ear.

Dashie had his cute smile flashing away and asked, “Really?”

“Yeah,” I nodded.

“Well then,” Dashie said with a look of relief on his face. “With all that being said, do you wanna... take things to the next level and.. be my babygirl?” he shyly asked.

I wanted to immediately scream yes, but I held myself back.

“Before I say yes, will you promise me one thing?”

“Yeah of course, anything.”

I grabbed his hand again and asked, “Promise me that you'll be the best boyfriend you can be?

He pulled me closer and whispered in my ear, “I promise.”

“Well then, yes. I would love too,” I agreed, my cheeks were starting to hurt from smiling so much. But I couldn't help it. I was so happy.

We signed off our agreement with yet another kiss. I couldn't believe that I was taken once again.

Best. Day. Ever.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I hope this wasn't too cringy lol but hope y'all enjoyed either way 😊