♡ Chapter Six ♡

~A few days later~

I was on my way to pick up Dashie. Today was my final vacation day and I thought who's better to spend it with? I would invite Sport too, but he's really busy all the time, pretty rare to catch him when he's free.

As I pulled up to Dashie's apartment I texted him saying I was outside waiting. It took a few minutes but I could finally see Dashie headed this way.

Once he reached my car I said, "Hey, slowpoke."

"Damn, Autumn I didn't take that long," he said while getting in the passenger seat.
"You didn't wanna come inside for a minute?"

"And get in this Floridia heat?" I laughed, "Boy, you got me fucked up."

He laughed and said, "True that, true that."

I pulled off and on our way to my house we jammed out to songs on the radio and just talked about random things. Then, we finally arrived.

As I parked my car, Dashie commented, "Damnn, Autumn. You got a nice little house."

"Pshh, this old thing? Well it's alright I guess. Just wish it was a little bigger."

We both got out and started walking towards the door. As soon as I felt my AC hit my face I felt instant relief.

"Mi casa es tu casa," I told Dashie when we both stepped inside. (My house is your house)

"Oh, entonces saves español?" Dashie asked. (oh, so you know Spanish?)

"Oh si, estoy mezclado con mexicano de mi padre," I responded. (Oh yes, I am mixed with Mexican from my dad.)

"Ahh, okay. Well I have another buddy I can speak Spanish too.

I smiled, "Yeah, I guess you do."

Dashie started looking around the little space that I call home.  

"Your place is pretty cute, not gon' lie," Dashie said while looking around my living room. 

"Aww thanks. I try to keep it clean, but it's hard some days."

As I was making my way to put my keys down on the counter, Dashie kinda zoomed past me to get to my refrigerator. 

"Lemme see what type of snacks you got up in here," I heard him say. 

"Boy, if you don't get out of my fridge!" 

He laughed, "I'm just playing," he said as he closed the door. 

“Well since you were there do you want anything to drink?”

“Oh nah, I'm good.”

“Okay then,” I said while walking back to the living room.

“Well, I guess I'll show you my room. Probably the messiest room in the house,” I giggled. 

When we made it to my bedroom, Dashie noticed some of the equipment I use to record my YouTube videos with.

“Oh yeah, when I'm in the mood I'll upload a song cover to YouTube. I just really like singing...so I thought why not?”

“That's pretty dope! I'll have to check your channel out.”

“You don't have too, but thanks anyway.”

“Aye, I gotchu,” Dashie smiled.

Why is his smile so gotdamn adorable??

I snapped back into reality and asked, “Wanna go back to the living room and just chill?”

“Yeah, yeah, I'd like that.”

We left my bedroom and made it back to the living room and I turned on the TV for background noises. We ending up just chatting for about an hour and a half before I needed to use the bathroom.

“If you'll please excuse me, I have to go the ladies room real quick,” I said while getting up.

Dashie replied, “Oh please, go ahead,” he giggled.

As I made it to the bathroom, I heard a knock on my door. But I really needed to use it so I asked, “Hey, Dashie can you get that for me?” I wonder who it is.

“Yeah, I got it!” Dashie got up from the couch and opened the door to see a guy that was a little taller than him with short dark brown hair. The guy looked shocked at first, but proceeded to ask, “Oh, hey is Autumn here?” He even tried to look inside.

“Depends, who's wanting to know?” Dashie asked looking the guy up and down.

“Oh, I'm just a, uh, friend. I really need to talk to her....I'm sorry, but who are you?”

“Don't worry about all that, bruh” Dashie responsed, showing a little suspicion about the man in front of him.

I finally got done using the bathroom and made my way back into the living. I walked towards Dashie and started to ask, “Hey, Dashie who's at the-”

I stopped in my tracks as soon as I seen who was outside my door.

“Jamie??”

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*