♡ Chapter Eleven ♡

Even though it's been three days since Dashie asked me out, it's felt like years. Friday finally arrived and I have never been this excited and nervous in a very long time. I made sure to have my outfit planned and set out already so I wouldn't have much to do when I got home.

I pulled up to work with a huge smile on my face, wanting my shift to hurry up immediately. My coworker Zoey noticed and said, "Well you look mighty happy this morning."

"Well.. I'm going to be going on a date a little bit after I get off," I said smiling.

"Woah, a date? Already? Damn girl you move quick!"

I laughed at her response and said, "Well I had to move on eventually."

"So who's the lucky guy?"

"A friend of mine actually, I was so surprised when he asked me out," I pulled out my phone and showed Zoey a selfie me and Dashie took a while back when we were hanging out one day.

"Ohh, he's kinda cute actually. Okay girl I see you," Zoey smirked. "What's his name?"

"His names Charlie, but he goes by Dashie most of the time."

"Ahh okay.."

"I'm just so nervous.. I never thought I would be going through this all over again."

"Well maybe it's best that you are, you learned from.. God I don't even wanna say his name.. But yea you take that learn and grow from it and move on to find an even better relationship."

"Yeah, you're right. I just hope everything goes well tonight."

"Do you have an idea on what y'all are gonna do?"

"No idea, all I know is that he's picking me up around 6."

"Well I will be waiting for all the details tomorrow," Zoey chuckled.

"Oh you know it girl," I said chuckling back.

As soon as 3:00 hit, I started to speed walk my ass out the door. I needed to get home as soon as possible.

When I made it home I literally threw everything down and ran to the shower. I wanted to smell a little nicer than coffee. After a good scrubbing, I started to get dressed in the following outfit:

 After a good scrubbing, I started to get dressed in the following outfit:

(Minus the boots.. Let's replace them with Converses :))

I got fully dressed and then started on my hair. I decided to switch it up and flat iron it since it's already wavy enough. That alone took almost an hour. I made sure to keep track of time so I would be completely ready by the time Dashie came. I still had a little time to do my makeup. I put on some mascara, eye shadow, and some lip gloss. I'm not a real heavy with my makeup a lot so doing that was fine with me.

I put on some good smelling perfume and started walking around the house to calm myself down. Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out.