♡ Chapter Nineteen ♡

❖2014❖
July

It's officially been a year since Dashie and I started our relationship. And it's probably been one of the best years I've had. Meeting new people and going different places all with him by my side. I couldn't be any more happier.

A big change has happened recently. Dashie decided to leave his apartment and move into a bigger house. Even though I missed his other place, his new house was really nice and there was much more room.

Anyways, I'm getting ready to head to Dashie's house. Since the whole incident that happened last year, I've been a little uneasy because I would hate for that to happen all over again. But I knew deep down that Dashie was no where near to Jamie's level.

Before I left, I pulled out my phone and decided to post something on Instagram since I don't usually post much. I selected one of the many pictures me and Dashie had together and I captioned it

365 days and counting.. feliz aniversario mi amor 🤞🏼💕”

I smiled in satisfaction and posted it.
I grab the sack that has his gift in it and I start making my way to my car. Since his house was at a different location it felt weird having to go different ways than I was used too.

When I reached his home, BB greeted me at the door like always with her high pitched bark since Dashie let me have a spare key just in case he couldn't come to the door sometimes.

“Well hi there to you too little girl!,” I said in my weird voice.

I looked around for Dashie but didn't seem him anywhere on the first floor of the house.

“Babe?” I asked kinda loudly

Damn it, he must be recording. I hate disturbing him when he's recording so I try my best to be patient and let him get finished. Speaking of that, one of his channels recently passed 500,000 subscribers and I couldn't help but to be happy for him. He works do hard and he truly deserves it.

I set down his present on the couch and texted him saying I was here.

As soon as I sent the text, I could hear the front door opening. I looked up and saw that Dashie himself was standing there with a grocery sack in his hands.

“Oh shit, babe! I didn't even realize you were gone,” I laughed.

He laughed as well and said, “Damn okay then! I see you sneaking in folk's houses,” he joked.

I laughed and walked towards him to give him a nice hug and kiss.

“Happy anniversary, my love,” I said, giving a loving smile and staring into his eyes.

He smiled back and softly said, “Happy anniversary, babygirl,” and kissed my forehead.

“Where were you?” I curiously asked.

“I was getting the last of your present,”

“Oh really?” I smirked and chucked.

“Yep! And I think you're gonna love it.”

“Same with your present,” I replied

“Well let me give you your gift first because.. Well it'll explain itself when you see it,” he chuckled.

“Oh.. Ok?,” I nervously giggled.

I went to sit down on the couch and Dashie said, “Can you close your eyes for a minute?”