♡ Chapter Three ♡

I made sure I made it out of there as fast as I could so Jamie wouldn't try to come out and beg for my forgiveness and another chance. Why would I give a cheater another chance? And I found it quite funny how he wouldn't like me being around other guys, but here he was messing around behind my back. And I was too stupid to notice.

I didn't want to go home just yet so I went to one of my favorite food places, Chick-Fil-A. I really needed some comfort chicken nuggets right now. I sat in my car for a few minutes to try to fix myself up before I walk in with all these people looking at me.

I finally calm down and have the confidence to walk in and order. After I received my food I was able to find a booth to sit in. I pulled my phone out and started going through pictures of me and Jamie. Trying my best not to tear up I slowly started deleting them.

I never thought it would have to come to this. After the pictures were gone, I moved to my social medias and then to his phone number. I only blocked him because I didn't want to delete his number just yet. Even though another chance for a relationship is gone, maybe in the future we can become friends and just forgive and forget. But for right now, I didn't want to see him at all.

As I went for another chicken nugget I looked up and saw a very familiar face.

Dashie?

I quickly wiped my face in case there were any free tears. And I tried to look normal as possible. He noticed me and walked over towards my booth with a cup in his hand.

“Aye what's up, Autumn?” he said, but as soon as he got closer, his expression changed. “Hey, are you alright? You don't look too happy right now.”

Dammit. I guess it's pretty noticeable then.

“Me? Oh, everything's fine.” I lied.

But of course he wasn't buying it.

“Nah, there's something wrong. You can tell me ya know. Do you mind if I sit?”

I nodded allowing him too. I might as well talk about what happened. I explained everything and only managed to get one tear fall down my face.

“What?! No way, man. Do you need me and Sport to go beat his ass? Cuz' we can, trust. Well.. Ion know about me but I bet Sport really could ya know.”

I laughed at Dashie's offer and replied, “No, it's okay I don't want Sport getting in jail. And honestly Jamie isn't worth the time”

“Well I mean he hurt you really bad and you didn't deserve any of that shit. Hell, a girl like you deserves somebody better, who will treat you right, and stay faithful no matter what.”

His kind words started to make me feel a little better.

“Aaw...do you really mean that? ”

“Hell yeah I do. Nobody should go through that type of heartache,” he then proceeded to stand up and outstretched his arms for a hug.

“Come on, I know you need one.”

I gave in and stood up as well. We hugged for about a good minute. Which made me feel a whole lot better. The warmth of his body felt like a comfort zone where you could go anytime for your problems. Then we let go and sat back down in the booth.

“Dang, you give really good hugs,” I admitted while chuckling.

“Yeah, I'm a natural hugger,” he said with a smile.

“Well thank you so much, you're the only person I've talked too since it happened so you've been a great help.”

“Anytime, babygirl,” he instantly looked like he regretted saying that. “oh shit, should I not call you that? My bad.”

“Oh, no it's fine,” I replied, “It's cute,” I said with a smile.

He had a look of relief on his face. Then, he stared down at the table towards my phone.

“Hey, can I see your phone real quick?” he asked.

A confused look then formed on my face. “Umm, why?” I asked.

“I promise I'm not gonna do anything bad, I just wanna see it for a second.”

Allowing him my trust I unlocked my phone and handed it to him. I tried to get a peak at what he was doing but I couldn't really see. All of sudden he raised my phone up in the air and threw up a peace sign. Is this man taking a selfie?

“Um, Dashie? What are you doing?”

He gave me my phone back and said, “You'll see.”

He then pulled his phone out and seconds later my phone buzzed. I looked to see who it was and I chuckled.

Dashie Dash✌🏼: hey 😛

“I just thought you might want my number just in case you need to talk to anyone.”

“Thanks, but you could have just asked me for mine you know,” I said with a slight giggle.

“You right, but I like to be smooth with my shit.”

“I see that now,” I responded.

“Okay, one more question,” he said.

“Yes?”

“Um, y'all haven't done anything... Right? Since he was messing around.”

I was confused at first, but finally realized what he was trying to ask. “Oh, sex? Hell no,  at the beginning of our relationship I told him I wasn't ready. Apparently he couldn't wait anymore. So yeah, I still have my V-card thankfully.”

“Okay good, cuz' I wish STDs on both they ass!”

My eyes widened a little and almost laughed, “Dashie!” I exclaimed while slightly tapping his arm.

“Too much?” he giggled.

“Just a little bit,” I said laughing also.

“Oh my bad.”

“No, it's fine. I understand where you're coming from.”

 We stayed and talked for about another 10 minutes until I said I needed to leave.

“Well, I better get going. It's been a really long day,” I said while getting up from the booth.

“Alright then. I really hate you went through all of that today,” Dashie said while getting up also.

“Yeah, well...things happen and there's really nothing you can do about it,” I replied.

“But forreal though, if you need someone to talk to, I'm always here. And don't beat yourself up over him,” Dashie said in a series tone.

I gave a half smile and said, “Don't worry, I will.”

We both walked out the restaurant and Dashie stopped to give me one last hug before I left.

And the thing is, I didn't want to let go.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*